ADVERTISEMENT

Official CWS Thread

Hogs don’t have much in the way of skins or history in Omaha, so naturally Arky fan talks shit when any fleeting success comes along. That’s not lame smack my man, it’s truth.

Don’t get uppity over here, just be happy that you had a banner day against CBB royalty today.
Sorry, but I don't consider that a banner day. It was just another day at the ballpark for a very talented baseball team. Heck, we could easily lose the next two and go home, but this team is loaded and extremely talented, so we will just have to wait and see how it plays out.

As for your comment about being uppity and talking crap, that all originated from your fans, and I refuse to let it go unchallenged.

Sorry, but I don't consider that a banner day. It was just another day at the ballpark for a very talented baseball team. Heck, we could easily lose the next two and go home, but this team is loaded so we will just have to see how it plays out.

As for your comment about being uppity and talking crap, that all originated from your fans, and I refuse to let it go unchallenged.

Stop spamming our thread. It's time to take out the trash.

Truly astounding that you can't give a team credit that has beaten you by a combined total of like 14 runs in 3 games this year. Congrats on getting to the CWS again, and for beating us to get there, but man give credit where it is due.

This one needs to go as well.

I didn't stay up to watch it all, but I was glad to see that TT won yesterday.

At the beginning of that broadcast, the announcers were making sucking noises on Florida. Glad to see the mighty SEC got beat by lowly TT.
Now that does kind of make the elimination game tomorrow suck, but such is the luck when we sh!t the bed.

Not open to flamers. Open to Longhorn fans, yes. Exit please.

0a424d1776dd7f9ef1e7bf6abfb9659d8125a628_00.jpg

Reactions: ThreeHogNight
I didn't stay up to watch it all, but I was glad to see that TT won yesterday.

At the beginning of that broadcast, the announcers were making sucking noises on Florida. Glad to see the mighty SEC got beat by lowly TT.
Now that does kind of make the elimination game tomorrow suck, but such is the luck when we sh!t the bed.
Florida has been the media darling all year, and although they are a good team, they have had significant issues in scoring runs lately. Their number two starter is plenty good, so it will probably come down to how much effective pitching you guys can throw at them.

Hogs don’t have much in the way of skins or history in Omaha, so naturally Arky fan talks shit when any fleeting success comes along. That’s not lame smack my man, it’s truth.

Don’t get uppity over here, just be happy that you had a banner day against CBB royalty today.

Here's some non-smack, plain truth for you - my man.

Hog fans are hoping that the team that emerges out of the loser's bracket (again - no flame . . . that's what it's called) after we beat Tech is . . . Texas! Why? Well, it's not because of the old "rivalry" thing. We've already exorcised those demons by blasting Texas three times this year. It's because, having played all 3 of the teams, the Horns are our easiest path to the Finals. Simple truth, and every metric so indicates.

Sadly, for that very reason, there's little chance the Horns will still be in Omaha by Friday night. See you next season in Austin.

Here's some non-smack, plain truth for you - my man.

Hog fans are hoping that the team that emerges out of the loser's bracket (again - no flame . . . that's what it's called) after we beat Tech is . . . Texas! Why? Well, it's not because of the old "rivalry" thing. We've already exorcised those demons by blasting Texas three times this year. It's because, having played all 3 of the teams, the Horns are our easiest path to the Finals. Simple truth, and every metric so indicates.

Sadly, for that very reason, there's little chance the Horns will still be in Omaha by Friday night. See you next season in Austin.

Unless this is just another sock, I don’t think I was talking to you. But I’m not surprised - this is pig fan right here. I grew up with you morons, and you’re all the same person anyway.

You’re right, it’s not because of any “rivalry”, because that would mean you’d have to be on par with Texas in ............ anything. But by all means, pile on now while you’ve got the best team you’ll have for 25 years. Better make the most of it.

But if you do get that second matchup you think you want, and Texas ends up beating you? Then what?

Oh dear.......

Notice this thread was available all morning, all day, but familythreesomehognight didn't have the courage to show up until our pitching had already shit the bed and they were in real good shape. Cowards lay in the weeds until they're sure they're gonna win.

Joeag, this is why these clowns are getting disrespected. Had they shown up early with best wishes and respectful smack talk, different story. Respect begets respect. Showing up here only after your team looks in good shape for the win is cowardly, and will be greeted accordingly.

Notice this thread was available all morning, all day, but familythreesomehognight didn't have the courage to show up until our pitching had already shit the bed and they were in real good shape. Cowards lay in the weeds until they're sure they're gonna win.

Joeag, this is why these clowns are getting disrespected. Had they shown up early with best wishes and respectful smack talk, different story. Respect begets respect. Showing up here only after your team looks in good shape for the win is cowardly, and will be greeted accordingly.
familythreesomehognight, come on man, surely you can do better than that. As for coming here with best wishes for the the Longhorns, that is something that I would never do, because I hope the Hogs crush Texas into oblivion every time that we meet.

Last edited:
With the exception of a&m I enjoy dissin Arkansas the most. Ignorant fans, stupid hog hats and they cant even beat a&m in fb. And those are the ones that show up sober. The drunk ones are a whole nother thread.

With the exception of a&m I enjoy dissin Arkansas the most. Ignorant fans, stupid hog hats and they cant even beat a&m in fb. And those are the ones that show up sober. The drunk ones are a whole nother thread.

Going by the logic in here we own the series over A&M by 11 games so I guess we can beat them

Reactions: ThreeHogNight
Yes Sir, Texas A&M has definitely had our number in football recently, just as many other teams have, but just in case you've forgotten, Kansas 24 - Texas 21.

Im sorry threehognight......when was the last national championship the hogs have won in the Big 3 sports(Football,Baseball,Basketball)? Asking for a friend.....because ive forgotten.

Reactions: westx
Im sorry threehognight......when was the last national championship the hogs have won in the Big 3 sports(Football,Baseball,Basketball)? Asking for a friend.....because ive forgotten.
"1994" but I am sure that you already knew that. How many have the Longhorns won since then? Asking for myself, because I don't need to use the friends excuse.

Last edited:
"1994" but I am sure that you already knew that. How many have the Longhorns won since then? Asking for myself, because I don't need to use the friends excuse.

What have we won since 1994 you say? We have 1 in football, and 2 in baseball. Now what else do you want to talk about?

Reactions: westx
What have we won since 1994 you say? We have 1 in football, and 2 in baseball. Now what else do you want to talk about?
Thanks for the answer, so if the Hogs happen to win the baseball championship this year, Texas will lead by one championship over the last 24 years, and if we don't, it will remain at 3-1. Not much of a gap for such a powerhouse program like Texas.

Funny you would do the SEC chant, since the SEC has proven to be your demise. You were actually relevant on the national scene in the SWC. You actually had a great rivalry with Texas. Sure, Texas owned you, but you had your moments, and when you did, you were respected nationally for it.

Since leaving for the SEC, you severely damaged your Texas recruiting base, and have been irrelevant. Keep chanting SEC, when deep down you know that was the worst decision your school ever made.

Texas made you what you were, not just the school, the state. You, like Nebraska later, were tired of big bad Texas, and both have paid the price ever since.

Metcalf,

As,expected, I am still waiting on the data showing Tennessee Tech is better than Arkansas.
Here's your data....ole miss whipped you two out of three in the regular season and Tennessee tech sent ole miss packing after whipping them 2 out of three.
I will anxiously await you're response of, "well arkysaw has beaten texas all three times this year" #whataboutism. And if you know anything about sports you know the difference between beating a team when they play their best game, and being on the field when the other team beats themselves. When you walk three straight, load the bases and walk in runs, you're not getting the other teams best effort. You know this, yet here you are acting as if you got to see anywhere our best outing this season. You didn't. You know you didn't. And if you don't know this, then you've never played sports beyond a JR high level.

But troll away my man.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Funny you would do the SEC chant, since the SEC has proven to be your demise. You were actually relevant on the national scene in the SWC. You actually had a great rivalry with Texas. Sure, Texas owned you, but you had your moments, and when you did, you were respected nationally for it.

Since leaving for the SEC, you severely damaged your Texas recruiting base, and have been irrelevant. Keep chanting SEC, when deep down you know that was the worst decision your school ever made.

Texas made you what you were, not just the school, the state. You, like Nebraska later, were tired of big bad Texas, and both have paid the price ever since.
I am extremely happy that we left the SWC for the SEC, and I am more than old enough to remember it. Plenty of great memories, and plenty of great disappointments in many games in that conference. I remember when Nolan Richardson left the bench in disgust with the officiating during a basketball game to sit in the stands, and returned after Hogs made a late run to force overtime.

OBTW, I never made or make an SEC Chant, I simply stated......It Just Means More.

Last edited:
Here's your data....ole miss whipped you two out of three in the regular season and Tennessee tech sent ole miss packing after whipping them 2 out of three.
I will anxiously await you're response of, "well arkysaw has beaten texas all three times this year" #whataboutism. And if you know anything about sports you know the difference between beating a team when they play their best game, and being on the field when the other team beats themselves. When you walk three straight, load the bases and walk in runs, you're not getting the other teams best effort. You know this, yet here you are acting as if you got to see anywhere our best outing this season. You didn't. You know you didn't. And if you don't know this, then you've never played sports beyond a JR high level.

But troll away my man.
So that's your data, no metrics, no RPI, no rankings, nothing but a common opponent in a 60 game baseball season.....what a complete joke.

Using your ridiculous logic, please tell me, who is the better team from this scenario which happened this season. Southern Mississippi sweeps three games from Mississippi State, Mississippi State sweeps three games from Arkansas, Arkansas beats Southern Mississippi in the Regional.

In my opinion, the Longhorns received a gift to even host the Regional, and a huge break to host the Super Regional, or we probably wouldn't even be having this discussion.

As for the game yesterday, the Longhorns didn't get anything close to our best performance, but the Hogs banged around what I heard was your two best pitchers for multiple hits, and apparently your lights out closer was afraid to throw strikes.

Last edited:
Here's a statistic for you:
Arkansas college world series appearances--9.
University of Texas National baseball champions and runner ups-- 12.

So basically, we've got more 1st and 2nd place finishes than you have total appearances in Omaha. You're basing arkansas baseball results on a small sample size (this year), I based my opinion on the same thing, a small sample size. But if you'd like to look at larger sample sizes, please, let's do.

You're a "decent" program that's had small success since 1979, you have no titles of significance, one runner up finish, and you were gifted the worst pitching performance of our aces season. You do not intimidate me, our program, or the legacy of Texas baseball. You're a dilettante (Webster's not Random House) compared to Texas yet not the prima Donna mountebank that aggy is......... so congrats, you've got that going for you. And though you may feel as though, this season, with regard to baseball, you're Moses parting our Red Sea.... but you're wrong. We are the dude that lit the burning bush........ But you can call us "Mr. I am".

So that's your data, no metrics, no RPI, no rankings, nothing but a common opponent in a 60 game baseball season.....what a complete joke.

Using your ridiculous logic, please tell me, who is the better team from this scenario which happened this season. Southern Mississippi sweeps three games from Mississippi State, Mississippi State sweeps three games from Arkansas, Arkansas beats Southern Mississippi in the Regional.

In my opinion, the Longhorns received a gift to even host the Regional, and a huge break to host the Super Regional, or we probably wouldn't even be having this discussion.

As for the game yesterday, the Longhorns didn't get anything close to our best performance, but the Hogs banged around what I heard was your two best pitchers for multiple hits, and apparently your lights out closer was afraid to throw strikes.

Under every piggy sock is a turd. Just happens to be the pigs favorite diet.

Hey pig, we don't like you. It's time to leave like you left in '92 and don't come back. Just because some of our older alumni like some of you, does not mean the younger generations do.... Don't let the door hit you on the ass.

Btw, it would be respectful to take a peak at the record books before you come over here bumping your stupid gums. That's right, we own you in everything......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT