ADVERTISEMENT

******Official Live from scary jarbro's Thread*******

Originally posted by Mrs.BOBA:
And there will be some more tit blastin tonight and look out because I will have a partner in crime.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

I am a Rangers fan and a Cowboys fan....i love me some Texas teams. And there will be some more tit blastin tonight and look out because I will have a partner in crime. I will return after I have tossed back a few;)

Best news of the day!

And Longhrn96...welcome back buddy. I definitely remember you and the Mrs from last season. (Jamaal Charles jersey for those who missed it) Been wondering where you guys disappeared to. Also kind of surprised BBO didn't make an appearance today.

We had a surprise visit from the in-laws the last few days so it really put a damper not only on participation but even checking up on the thread during the game. We're supposed to go out to dinner a little later but I'll be checking my droid all through dinner. I'm sure I'll get a few dirty looks from Mrs OB but she'll know what I'm checking on!
This post was edited on 10/8 4:33 PM by Orangebred

I am a Rangers fan and a Cowboys fan....i love me some Texas teams. And there will be some more tit blastin tonight and look out because I will have a partner in crime. I will return after I have tossed back a few;)

Great (not a stocker) ahem..that you are a cowboys and rangers fan

Originally posted by BurntOrangeBassAssassin:
Are you offering playoff tickets?

Sorry no ALCS tickets.

Crap, just realized my wife's folks will be here next weekend for a wedding. Look for us in 2 weeks! ;)

Sorry. I had to take a nap after that debacle. I got an hour-and-a-half of sleep last night staying up with the brisket.

I am so sorry Mrs. BOBA, I too was napping after our loss(sigh)!!!!

Who is your partner in crime? Me? Or do you have a friend coming over?

I have opened my bottle of wine, so I am getting ready. (now time for new content)..thinking, thinking......

Originally posted by ms.smaulden:
I am so sorry Mrs. BOBA, I too was napping after our loss(sigh)!!!!

Who is your partner in crime? Me? Or do you have a friend coming over?

I have opened my bottle of wine, so I am getting ready. (now time for new content)..thinking, thinking......

smokin.gif

Ms. Smaulden I would love for you to be my partner in crime....unfortunately too many miles keep us apart. But i feel your pain with thinking about content...it is exhausting trying to be creative. So i think we need some contributions for ideas.......and lets keep it clean after all we are married women;)

"Ms. Smaulden I would love for you to be my partner in crime....unfortunately too many miles keep us apart. But i feel your pain with thinking about content...it is exhausting trying to be creative. So i think we need some contributions for ideas.......and lets keep it clean after all we are married women;)"

BOO!!!
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Well, the Rangers are playing... Sherrif stars come to mind.

This is a little taste of my partner in crime.... She is disappointed in the Longhorns so she is just drowning her sorrows away. Gotta get her a little wasted first;)

0c3ed685.jpg

This is a little taste of my partner in crime.... She is disappointed in the Longhorns so she is just drowning her sorrows away. Gotta get her a little wasted first;)

0c3ed685.jpg

Poor thing. How can we help ease her pain?

Somebody insert the Michael Jackson eating popcorn gif.

Keep up the good work ladies!

0c3ed685.jpg

I can spot a few shots of Patron if it helps ease her pain. ;)

All kidding aside thanks for the side entertainment today. It was a good distraction to what happened on the field. Y'all rock.
This post was edited on 10/8 8:56 PM by Eskimo Brothers

Sh*t, clearly I should have been buying margaritas and shots at the Cain gathering Monday.

I feel confident my daughter would have understood.

Good to meet you Smauldens.

mammy

Originally posted by Longhrn96:
Sorry BOBA, we've been traveling the last couple weeks but will try to be more of a contributor from now on!

5166863940_867a44a8ca.jpg
Hot

Originally posted by mammy44:
Sh*t, clearly I should have been buying margaritas and shots at the Cain gathering Monday.

I feel confident my daughter would have understood.

Good to meet you Smauldens.

mammy

Haha! Good to meet you guys too

ADVERTISEMENT