ADVERTISEMENT

*******Official Super Regional Ass whip Thread*******

Texas (45-15) USF (31-28) Austin Super Regional

Saturday 8PM ESPNU
Sunday 8PM ESPN2 or ESPNU
Monday 3PM or 6PM EPSN2 or ESPNU (if necessary)

This is supposed to be our "ass-whoop" thread, but I can't help but to include some other game 1 ass-whoopins.
Tech loses at home to Stanford 15-3
Arky whoops up on NC State 21-2

Great at back. Come back that hits the pitcher. Safe at first and 3rd.

Are you fvcking kidding me?

Two run shot in the top of thec9th to tie the game.

Unreall.

3-3

• Sad
Reactions: freeper
I think Brutcher, the DH for usf never swung until the last pitch of the full count. I also think he was “jawing” to the Texas bench.

Are you fvcking kidding me?

Two run shot in the top of thec9th to tie the game.

Unreall.

3-3
With 2 outs and 2 strikes. Hitter was sitting on that curve ball. Everybody knew it was coming on a 2-2 count. Mix in a high fast ball for once.

Awesome to see Kennedy get the walk-off hit, with as low as his confidence has been for most of the season. Good time to find a groove.

I had a feeling it was going to happen...that they were going to tie it up in the 9th....glad that center fielder is not a natural centerfielder because he should of been playing deeper. 1 more win and we are on to the show!

Hook 'Em

Great win but USF had no business making it close. We need to crush them tomorrow night and go into Omaha with momentum.
It’s great to win by 10 but after the Regionals I was actually hoping for a little adversity to keep ‘em sharp. But now I do agree that I’d like to see an ass whoopin tonight.

Reactions: westx
that game gave me a heart attack and im only half kidding. Lets get the win tonight and be done with it.

ADVERTISEMENT