ADVERTISEMENT

*******Official Super Regional Ass whip Thread*******

Lets take care of our business tonight. I have a feeling of a double digit win.

Still the pinnacle of Arkansas' baseball history.

giphy-1.gif

If I was an opponent the patience our team exhibits at the plate would be infuriating. And there ya have it folks. 6-2. This could get ugly.

I have seen two fantastic baseball plays this inning. Our SS going to 3rd from his ass and our pitcher making a play at the plate on a bunt.

We are a damn good baseball team. I don't think we're great--- but hot damn are we good.

Damn.... should have bunted. One out bases loaded, weak hitter.

Damn.... should have bunted. One out bases loaded, weak hitter.
Would be nice to pick up some production from the heart of the order but it's good to know the others can produce under pressure....

Would be nice to pick up some production from the heart of the order but it's good to know the others can produce under pressure....
Agreed. 5-9 for us is fvcking killing it tonight.

That dude won't last 2 years. He's got big league SS written all over him.
Someone correct me if I’m wrong. Since Faltine took the college path he must complete his Jr or Sr yr or 21 yrs of age to be eligible for MLB draft.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong. Since Faltine took the college path he must complete his Jr or Sr yr or 21 yrs of age to be eligible for MLB draft.
Oh, BTW, same goes for Cam Williams. Lights out HR. This dude is a bigger stud.

Oh, BTW, same goes for Cam Williams. Lights out HR. This dude is a bigger stud.
I can tell you. You have to complete your junior year or be 21.

Unless you go to juco or straight out of HS.

He's a sophomore. He'll leave after next year. Kid is going to be special and he knows it. So does Troy.

Let the ass whoopin commenseth!!
I can tell you. You have to complete your junior year or be 21.

Unless you go to juco or straight out of HS.

He's a sophomore. He'll leave after next year. Kid is going to be special and he knows it. So does Troy.
Forgot about the 2020 reset year. My bad.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT