ADVERTISEMENT

*******Official Super Regional Ass whip Thread*******

If Quintanilla doesn't settle his sh!t down, we have no closer. If we have no closer, we are dead in the water. Right now Quintanilla is all over the map.

Most stolen bases in college baseball playoff history ---- 7.

Mike Antico-- hold my beer, I have 10-- and the CWS hasn't started yet....

Reactions: LonghornMM
Zubia cares too much about his 38 game streak. It's a nice thing to have-- but it's become a distraction for him.

Well boys,

Unless Jesus decides to get cute and intervene, it looks like our baseball team will be heading to Omaha for a record 37th time-- smashing the old record of 36 by.......... us. Like Ricky Henderson after he broke the MLB record for stolen bases-- he ripped 2nd base out of the ground and walked it back to the dugout.

3 innings later, Ricky stole 2nd again. And again, he ripped the base out of the ground and started walking toward the dugout. The ump stopped him.

"Ricky.....what are you doing?"

Ricky replied "Well, I just broke the record again. So I'm taking the base again."

We just broke the CWS record again.

Reactions: westx and freeper
Let's see we have TX, NCS, ST, LSU, & VANDY. Who else is in?

Texas, Arizona, Vandy, Tennessee, NC State, Stanford, waiting on DBU and Virginia and Notre Dame and Mississippi State.

The teams we all faced at the beginning of the year in Arlington are not going to Omaha. Well we will see tomorrow about Mississippi State. Gotta love college baseball.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Texas, Arizona, Vandy, Tennessee, NC State, Stanford, waiting on DBU and Virginia and Notre Dame and Mississippi State.

The teams we all faced at the beginning of the year in Arlington are not going to Omaha. Well we will see tomorrow about Mississippi State. Gotta love college baseball.
Who's DBU? I want ND to win I don't want to see another SEC team get in.

Notre Dame should of won game 1. I think they will win tomorrow, they have something to prove. Pulling for Dallas Baptist as well it would be their first trip ever. I have had three friends play for them.
I’m pulling for DBU as well. They’ve had a strong program over the years but this would be somewhat of a Cinderella story nonetheless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT