ADVERTISEMENT

*******Official Super Regional Ass whip Thread*******

Rematch of game 1 in Arlington, Mississippi State. Pay back! Ty did not look good against them hopefully he comes in with a fire and gets that win!

Hook 'Em

Reactions: westx
Ok who do you guys like tonight? I'd love to see AZ win tonight but how good is ST?

Of course TX is most important but I'd love to see AZ, TX, VA, win this weekend you'll figure it out.

HookemHorns

Ok who do you guys like tonight? I'd love to see AZ win tonight but how good is ST?

Of course TX is most important but I'd love to see AZ, TX, VA, win this weekend you'll figure it out.

HookemHorns

Clob keeps saying Tennessee has the bats, but people are sleeping on Arizona bats. Ole Miss said that is the best lineup they have faced all year.

I dont follow crap in college baseball.....but there is a dead correct reason for the baseball axiom...good pitching beats good hitting! Every. Damned. Time!

If ANY team comes in with a hot as hell pitching staff.....game over!

I dont follow crap in college baseball.....but there is a dead correct reason for the baseball axiom...good pitching beats good hitting! Every. Damned. Time!

If ANY team comes in with a hot as hell pitching staff.....game over!
Nc state starting pitcher got racked against arky giving up 7 and arky ended up winning that game 21-2. Today the starter gave up 3 against Stanford and in line for the win. Baseball I tell ya

Last edited:
NC State pitcher was NOT pitching well

Look....the 63 Yankees were as potent a lineup as the 27 Yankees. Koufax and Drysdale made em look like Pop Warner wannabe's....

NC State pitcher was NOT pitching well

Look....the 63 Yankees were as potent a lineup as the 27 Yankees. Koufax and Drysdale made em look like Pop Warner wannabe's....

Agreed he only had 5k, while the Stanford pitcher had 10k. Errors cost Stanford the game as well and NC state took advantage.

MSU better at thia point, but the Ump is making it more difficult with his bizarre strike zone. He has been bad for Ty and good for Bednar

Last edited:
clob, we're swinging and missing badly...on fastballs down the middle. He has good stuff, will be someone's 2nd/3rd pick, but he doesn't have 15 K stuff tonight. These hitters are that bad.
We’re in the CWS jackass. Bad ump for both teams. And after all the Ks we’re still only down by two. Oh, the horror...

ADVERTISEMENT