ADVERTISEMENT

*******Official Super Regional Ass whip Thread*******

Yo, is the statue outside cws stadium with 3 players lifting up a 4th, supposed to be Texas players after winning the series? Seems like I heard that somewhere.

Vandy just wins on a walk off wild pitch. My emotions are perplexed. I’m not sure who I wanted to win more. Tough way to lose.

Vandy just wins on a walk off wild pitch. My emotions are perplexed. I’m not sure who I wanted to win more. Tough way to lose.
I was pulling for VA and ST but to put it bluntly they choked. ST, AZ, & TN, have been sent home for the summer and hopefully we will send VA home tomorrow.

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
I don’t think this game is going to happen tonight. Lightening in Omaha looks bad from what I saw on tv.

I don’t think this game is going to happen tonight. Lightening in Omaha looks bad from what I saw on tv.
Unless they wait and start at 10pm per forecast. Tomorrow supposed to rain in Omaha all day.

Hell of a catch by our right fielder.

Pitcher seems to be throwing well.

Good God. Lead off double and we don't bunt the guy over to third.

Base hit by Hodo and we score first. Reminder----- we've only lost one game all year when scoring first.

Base hit by Hodo and we score first. Reminder----- we've only lost one game all year when scoring first.
What channel is the game on? Can't find it out here in the land of dust and lust....

Nevermind....found it...Hook'em...

Hansen isn't blowing it by anybody, but he's hitting his spots. He's got good speed change on his pitches. His fast ball is leaking a bit off the right edge of the plate. And as I say that, he just walks a lefty with a fastball that leaked on the outside edge. Kid just need to relax, and rock and fire. Catcher just walked out and told him-- relax and throw.

Runner on first for UVA gets froggy and steals. Our catcher snipes his ass. Only the 2nd time all year he's been gunned out. Helluva throw by our catcher. Our SS makes the put out and is AMPED.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Great play by our catcher that got drowned out by this clown talking about one pitch for 30 minutes.

Reactions: freeper
Great play by our catcher that got drowned out by this clown talking about one pitch for 30 minutes.
You noticed that too.

Ya so, this one time, at band camp, I gave up a walk off grand slam. And they sent me to man a radar tower in Alaska. And then I got called back and struck out 15 in a complete game. And then I had sex with a goat to celebrate. Then we cooked the GOAT and ate it. Also, I have gas.

Dude is driving me nuts.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
You noticed that too.

Ya so, this one time, at band camp, I gave up a walk off grand slam. And they sent me to man a radar tower in Alaska. And then I got called back and struck out 15 in a complete game. And then I had sex with a goat to celebrate. Then we cooked the GOAT and ate it. Also, I have gas.

Dude is driving me nuts.
I mean, the other guy tried to call the play, but he completely ignored it and went right on with his story. He’s on my last damn nerve.

Ohhhhhh Kennedy makes a rare mistake. Batter hits one up the middle with a wet newspaper, Kennedy hesitated. Ugh.

God dammit. Now we've got 2 outs with runners on the corner. Sh!t.

Wild pitch scores a run and advances the runner from 1st to 3rd.

ADVERTISEMENT