ADVERTISEMENT

Official Texas vs Baylol thread of frustration--

I know I’m gonna catch a lot of heat over it but the defense has played well enough today and last week. The Kansas State game as well I thought the defense played pretty good. It’s only 7-0 right now and this game is far from over.

D is playing great. They still struggle to tackle at times.

Remember that time . . . when we were so scared about our defense and we said things like “man, our offense is going to have carry this team”, or “At least we’ve got a seasoned QB who can move the football against anybody” . . . . . . that was awesome.

Orlando has gotten better with the return of some starters. Beck/Herman, on the other hand are crapping the bed with this offense. There are plenty of pieces to work with. Not sure how the O-line has regressed, probably because the defense knows where the ball is going most of the time.

O line is trash and healthy

Offensive gameplan is trash

Orlando has stepped up some but Baylor's offense has also taken a step back since last week 2nd half. So I'm not sure if its really Orlando.

We look like trash.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
If we dont score a td this drive this game is over. Baylor actually made adjustments. We probably haven't.

ADVERTISEMENT