ADVERTISEMENT

Official Texas vs Baylol thread of frustration--

TH is out of his depth. It’s a real shame because I thought he was a terrific hire.

The sideline antics against Mizzou. The locker room fail with the sledge hammer. The headbutt. The ok cool hook em. The mensa. And so on.

All that crap you can ignore if you’re winning. But when you’re supposed to be an offensive guru and you struggle to score 30 with a veteran QB/OL/WR group, it’s not so cute
Personally, I liked the time he tried to beat up Gundy from 50 yards away...

Reactions: freeper
Stupid mf offensive coordinator takes 20 seconds off the clock at the end of the second quarter to get the call in and then it is a side out with time already run out to zero.

How the f do we put this trash on the field. AND ALL WE WILL HEAR AFTER THE GAME IS HOW HARD WINNING IS. We have a coaches who is stubborn and delusional.

If changes to this staff aren’t made, Mr Mensa needs to be fired. And take those candy ass lockers with you. Those fancy lockers should be earned... those only contributes to a lack ass attitude we see.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
The way I see it, the Texas secondary has been in position today but Baylor has some players. Mims is good, Brewer is pretty good. The UT offense is what is lagging and I don't think it's Ehlinger, seems like your receivers outside Duverney are hit or miss?

I wonder if the rb out of Arizona will de commit after this trash of a year.

If changes to this staff aren’t made, Mr Mensa needs to be fired. And take those candy ass lockers with you. Those fancy lockers should be earned... those only contributes to a lack ass attitude we see.

Changes aren’t going to help. It rarely does. It’s still the same HC hiring people when he couldn’t get it right the first time.

There is no assistant out there that will be the difference maker. And if he is then he’ll be a HC or should be.

Actually thought the Horn D wasn't that bad. Mims making incredible catches he did not make last week. Don't know what is wrong with the UT offense. Not much spark.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Personally, I liked the time he tried to beat up Gundy from 50 yards away...
How about the time that he smoked a cigarette on the sidelines while losing to USC. Or, the time he drink a beer in the locker room in his boxers. Oh wait. Never mind. That was a bigger douche. :)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT