ADVERTISEMENT

**Official Texas vs Cajuns thread of anxiety**

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
Well my little stink nuggets, we are about to see if Sark has made chicken salad out of chicken sh!t. I'm afraid this game comes down to the final possession. But I hope we wax the floor with their asses.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
Gonna be a nervous day....gotta head down to San Antone for Commemorative Air Force stuff...then get my happy ass back to Kerrville in time for kick-off....I don't know whether to say a rosary on the drive or blast some heavy metal.....guess I'll have some kool-aid with my coffee and put my trust in Sark....

Gonna be a nervous day....gotta head down to San Antone for Commemorative Air Force stuff...then get my happy ass back to Kerrville in time for kick-off....I don't know whether to say a rosary on the drive or blast some heavy metal.....guess I'll have some kool-aid with my coffee and put my trust in Sark....
May I make a suggestion? Go to youtube and watch the TX/SC game if that doesn't get your burnt orange blood pumped nothing will.

Last edited:
Reactions: freeper
It feels good waking up to college football Saturdays again, it just feels different! Let's take care of business and roll these mud bugs!

Hook 'Em

I'm going start with my world famous guacamole and fresh salsa and go from there.

I am going to Bells house to eat MM!

103954983-10221182380861462-4604478789621032718-n.jpg

I say
FESguTj.gif

I'm stuck in Houston at the Miss Texas pageant at the Hilton on Post Oak. I did breakfast at Kenny and Ziggy's, Romanian Steak and eggs with a side of Challah bread french toast, and I'm doing dinner at Toulouse Brassiere in River oaks. Torn between the beef tar tar or the shellfish tower. Snap judgement call when I get there.

Drinking bourbon early... hopefully won't have to finish the bottle tonight lol

Not enough cowbell, Bijan. We needed more Bijan on 1st series.

An offense with continuity and tons of reps together against a team breaking in a new offense, new staff, new personnel. I was concerned it might start like this. Hopefully we’ll get our legs under us as the game goes on.

ADVERTISEMENT