ADVERTISEMENT

Official Texas vs IState Game Thread

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
Go ! Texas

cooltext443873797-1.gif

Hook'em

It is a little odd that it is being televised on LHN. Two ranked teams and it won't be on a national network.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Believe it or not, you can get LHN in Europe. I've got a buddy in Saint Géry, France right now shopping for a place to turn into a B&B and he's staying up to watch the game.

Reactions: LonghornMM
LHN is nationally televised. You can see it in Alaska, Hawaii, California, East Coast, down south, Midwest and Canada. I have family in all of those locations waiting to watch it
Yea, but, it is less likely to be shown in bars and public places. Less exposure, IMO.

Yea, but, it is less likely to be shown in bars and public places. Less exposure, IMO.
You don't know the right bar tenders then homie. I promise ya, errrrbody in new braunfels bars will have this game on tonight. My local knows that if the horns are on, the jukebox is off. The whole staff are Texas fans. It's awesome. There's always one tv on aggy game...... and it's out back on the patio. But the Longhorn sound is piped out there. Added bonus.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Watson..... if you can give us 9 every time...... I luh ya!

You simply can't ask for a better opening drive. Well played offense. Beck, you did it without getting outside yourself. Stick to this play calling and we'll be just fine.

Sam is coming out like he wants a big 12 title

Wow. The offense is performing at the 2009 level? If only our defense could have held opponents below 30 points per game in the losses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT