**OFFICIAL TEXAS vs Mississippi Cheese Turds thread of SEC Inauguration**

was at the game..super impressed by the defense..10 tfl i think? offense was good but sark called a SUPPPPER consiverative game..wouldnt be suprised if theyre planning for ou and georgia and took this as a easy W...regardless cant do that again. Kentucky is looking scarier and scarier...

regardless..a win is a win in the might sec sec sec right?!?!

hookem

was at the game..super impressed by the defense..10 tfl i think? offense was good but sark called a SUPPPPER consiverative game..wouldnt be suprised if theyre planning for ou and georgia and took this as a easy W...regardless cant do that again. Kentucky is looking scarier and scarier...

regardless..a win is a win in the might sec sec sec right?!?!

hookem
Yep.

Outside of a handful of missed catches and some sophomore level tackling, I didn’t feel like we necessarily played poorly. We were just…. uninspired. Conservative play calling and conservative play making. There wasn’t any of the intensity we had the first 4 games. I felt like the entire game was just playing it safe.

Reactions: freeper
From my perspective at the game today…..

THIS ZEBRA CREW CAN EAT A BAG OF GANGRENOUS DICKS 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
At least we aren’t in Va Tech’s shoes. So many missed calls in their loss to Miami.
-They took a game winning TD away
-Missed horse collar call towards the end of game
-Called back a TD for a phantom holding call by the OL
-horrible PI call against them
I believe there was one more that I can’t remember. Plus, that officials crew wwere who called the Miami/Duke game where Duke supposedly got screwed. That game I can’t vouch for because I didn’t watch.

• Wow
Reactions: HornDrummer
At least we aren’t in Va Tech’s shoes. So many missed calls in their loss to Miami.
-They took a game winning TD away
-Missed horse collar call towards the end of game
-Called back a TD for a phantom holding call by the OL
-horrible PI call against them
I believe there was one more that I can’t remember. Plus, that officials crew wwere who called the Miami/Duke game where Duke supposedly got screwed. That game I can’t vouch for because I didn’t watch.
Blame Vegas. My buddy bets over-under and spread on several games every weekend during the season. It’s uncanny (or fixed) how Vegas comes so close EVERY SINGLE GAME.

An aggy engineer I know just texted me “y’all are struggling with Miss State. Y’all are gonna get your feelings hurt this year!!!” I said, Piggy says hi! He said “you know Arkansas should be ranked in the top 15 at least!!!”

They struggled with Bowling Green, at home. The self awareness of those morons, or lack thereof, is astounding

Last edited:
Well Georgia almost came back for the win with a dumb throw by Beck which would of taken them to OT....Was I nervous about this State game sure was Lebby had our number last year so he knew what he was doing.