ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Texas vs West Texas STD Aggie game thread***

First statement made by the announcers "Texas offensive line is struggling" and then went on to talk about Bijan and how important our success is based on him being able to get room to run.

Oline is the key. Full stop.

Okafor.... you lazy fvck. We get 8 yards but you're holding. Unreal.

Can we run a damn verticle route without looking like a 1 legged ballerina?

Offensive line looks good in pass pro but is still struggling with their run blocking

Nice play. Sucks we had to do it on 4th down, but I'll take it.

Hell I'm even willing to cut the OL some minor amount of slack. First drive and all but they didn't completely crap the bed....

Reactions: clob94
Nice first drive. Amazing what happens when your playmakers touch the ball consistently.

Now, take it down the field over the next 6 minutes by running it right at them. You're up 7 early and in control. Get your fat ass Oline to start drive blocking, and shove it down their throat. Do this, and the tech D will be demoralized and this game is over after 1 quarter.

Reactions: freeper
Damn Bijan... gotta lower that shoulder man. Can't take it in the chops like that.

Not the most astetically pleasing drive, but it was ugly and effective. Not predictable. Good mix of run pass. I'd like to see more run going forward. Keep the tech D on their heels.

I may be paranoid, but worried about Bijan. Wasn’t in those last few plays. Hope that hit didn’t hurt him.

ADVERTISEMENT