ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Texas vs West Texas STD Aggie game thread***

It's not pessimism. It's observation. You got to be able to see the style. This works for the league we are in now-- but this won't work in the SEC. We've GOT to learn to line up and be physical on 4th and short and goal line. That's where you win games against big, physical teams. We can make a living with shuck and jive-- but we've got to be able to turn it on in the trenches on short yardage.
Sark knows the style of football it takes to compete in the SEC. He’s recruiting heavy on the defensive line in this class. I have faith he can he mold this roster in the next 2 years to be able to compete there.

Tech D is toast. Finish them. Dagger to the liver and kidneys. Watch them bleed out. And then we fumble a snap. Jeeez.....

Crappy tech secondary coverage. I'll take the TD.

Onside kick these fools and let's score before half. No mercy. Put OU on notice. We will fvcking onside kick on you up 28.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Jesus, terrible loss of yards on the first play, and Casey still leads a TD drive. All this guy does is TD drives!

Oh this reminds me of the good ole days! Sark just needs to show killer instinct and keep the foot on the gas!

Looks like we softened up the defensive tactic on that series.

Looks like we softened up the defensive tactic on that series.
Lazy. Complacent. This is where we are lacking our killer instinct. Sonnie Cumbie was fresh the fvck out of ideas and we just gave him room to breathe.

We need killers on D. Straight assassins. We've got 7 on 7 drones.

Can we run a deep route where we don't end up falling down? Just asking for a friend.

Man what an answer before the half. Bled the clock all the way down. It’s nice to go into halftime with a 28 point lead.

Wildcat change of pace. I'll take it.

42 at the half. Not too shabby. Our offense isn't pretty, there's nothing astetically pleasing about it. But, it puts P's on the B..... and that's all that matters.

ADVERTISEMENT