ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Texas vs West Texas STD Aggie game thread***

Coupla weeks away brother.
Last 4 years Texas has scores

ive seen nothing from the OU defense that would tell me the winner of the game will have less than 35 points, and this offense with Sark is probably capable of getting close to 45 than 27

Card took a shot on his zone read run. He needs to go down on a play like that. I won’t be surprised if he has a concussion.

There’s your foot on neck… 70.

Last time we scored 70 was against Colorado in the Big 12 Championship at Reliant. I was there, but didn’t arrive until the 2nd qtr. We were already up by 30 by the time we made it to our seats.

70-35........... 35....... 7 on 7 ball. Any more arguments?
I really don’t understand why you are obsessed with how this team would or wouldn’t do in the SEC. This team isn’t in the SEC, next years team probably isn’t either, and it’s 50/50 after that. So the bulk of our first SEC team are either Freshman and sophomores right now or not on campus yet. Let recruiting play out for a couple cycles, take a look at the actual roster going to the SEC and then make judgements.

I really don’t understand why you are obsessed with how this team would or wouldn’t do in the SEC. This team isn’t in the SEC, next years team probably isn’t either, and it’s 50/50 after that. So the bulk of our first SEC team are either Freshman and sophomores right now or not on campus yet. Let recruiting play out for a couple cycles, take a look at the actual roster going to the SEC and then make judgements.
Dude there’s a chance we’re in the SEC next year. 2023 is even more likely. A lot of guys on this roster will be playing SEC games.

Dude there’s a chance we’re in the SEC next year. 2023 is even more likely. A lot of guys on this roster will be playing SEC games.
I doubt it’s next year. It’s possible but not very likely. If it’s 2023. Some of the guys on the roster will be, but almost none of the guys that are current contributors

ADVERTISEMENT