ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Texas vs West Texas STD Aggie game thread***

I really don’t understand why you are obsessed with how this team would or wouldn’t do in the SEC. This team isn’t in the SEC, next years team probably isn’t either, and it’s 50/50 after that. So the bulk of our first SEC team are either Freshman and sophomores right now or not on campus yet. Let recruiting play out for a couple cycles, take a look at the actual roster going to the SEC and then make judgements.
8 of the 12 teams in the SEC gave up over 30 PPG last year. I guess they’re playing 7 on 7 over there as well…

TTech would still hang 40-60 pts on Rice.
Nice hanging 70. When's the last time you've scored that many? I've had to sit here now listening to a drunk bunch of knuckleheads sing EOT since your game ended. WHOOOOOOOI! RRS CAN'T GET HERE SOON ENOUGH! 😁

Reactions: 22LR
a certain politician gave us free bulletin board material, and Sark needs to use it. I want these guys so pissed we’re ready to rip TCU’s funky little stadium down. We need to beat their asses down. Then our president needs to send a simple message. “Scoreboard, bitch.”

Last 4 years Texas has scores

ive seen nothing from the OU defense that would tell me the winner of the game will have less than 35 points, and this offense with Sark is probably capable of getting close to 45 than 27
I just don't know what the last 4 years of scores has to do with anything? We have as of today, the best defense we've fielded in probably 10 years. Believe it or not. I know yer high on scorin 70 on a very very weak opponent. Enjoy the win, lord knows yer program needs the inspiration. 😉

I just don't know what the last 4 years of scores has to do with anything? We have as of today, the best defense we've fielded in probably 10 years. Believe it or not. I know yer high on scorin 70 on a very very weak opponent. Enjoy the win, lord knows yer program needs the inspiration. 😉
You gave up 35 to Tulane. If that’s your best defense in 10 years OU might lose 3-4 games this year..

Play somebody, then you can talk about yer defense. 🙄

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Last 4 years Texas has scores

ive seen nothing from the OU defense that would tell me the winner of the game will have less than 35 points, and this offense with Sark is probably capable of getting close to 45 than 27
Teams that give up 35 to Tulane don’t get to claim they have a good defense.

Reminding me of Manny _iaz with Muschamp’s upper classmen and without them.

Does Lincoln survive once Stoops’ coaching is a memory for OU players? Doesn’t seem like OU scares anyone anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: LonghornMM
Reminding me of Manny _iaz with Muschamp’s upper classmen and without them.

Does Lincoln survive once Stoops is a memory for OU players? Doesn’t seem like OU scares anyone anymore.

There is a stoops on the field for blowu right now, mind control is not working

ADVERTISEMENT