ADVERTISEMENT

Official Us vs dirt merchants thread

That wasn't a good tackle. He does not wrap up. He just tries to knock everyone down.

Reactions: freeper
Everyone on TV talking about nice tackle by Foster....I look at it and think....he still hasn't learned to wrap up....

I’ve read this book so many times the last four years. Defense puts the offense in the best possible position only to give the ball right back to the opponent. A chance to put them in a hole, only to let them out. Instead of stepping on the neck, we just let you get up, dust yourself off, hit us in the face. No killer instinct. No ability to capitalize on anything ever. It’s unexplainable really. But it has to start at the top.

We have a 6' 7" 250 lb TE that might as well sell popcorn as much as he plays and we though we could throw on their smaller DBs. Over the 1st 3 weeks of this season, I would have put some much tape of Jared Wiley on film that gooner would be looking for him all over the place.

Welp, 6:47 remaining in 1st qtr and I've already lost hope. Not saying "I told you so" but I remember catching shade for being worried from details I saw in the utep win.

Gonna take a huge game from Ehlinger to get a W because or defense suuuuuuuuuucks.

Reactions: clob94
ADVERTISEMENT