ADVERTISEMENT

Official Us vs dirt merchants thread

Sam Ehlinger is incapable of making the correct decision on the zone read. It's been 4 fing years. What in the f*ck does our coaching staff see on film that makes them think he can?

We have a 6' 7" 250 lb TE that might as well sell popcorn as much as he plays and we though we could throw on their smaller DBs. Over the 1st 3 weeks of this season, I would have put some much tape of Jared Wiley on film that gooner would be looking for him all over the place.

I don't freaking get it. Wiley should get 10-12 targets a game. He should've gone to play in Riley's system. Poor guy is going to wither away at Texas.

If he puts his helmet across the front of his body and drives through him, he doesn't make the 1st down.

Reactions: weevilcatch
Welp, 6:47 remaining in 1st qtr and I've already lost hope. Not saying "I told you so" but I remember catching shade for being worried from details I saw in the utep win.

Gonna take a huge game from Ehlinger to get a W because or defense suuuuuuuuuucks.
Don't forget we're a 4th quarter team, that's when we let the other team go wild so stay tuned

Don't forget we're a 4th quarter team, that's when we let the other team go wild so stay tuned
Don’t forget we are a no quarter team. We make mistakes all game long. We are giving up almost 8 YPC, if that trend continues it’s going to be a long day for us.

We do not cover RBs. They should just run the ball and throw to their backs all day.

This team is so stupid. #15 is flexing after OU gained 20 yards.

The #8 ranked fighting Mac Browns are up 21-0. I kind of miss him.

Teams take in the personality of their head coach. We are the dumbest team in college football. What’s that say about Tom Herman?

I'm driving. Did we kick a fvcking field goal after being set up on the 11?

I like Sam but he still lacks the ability to properly go through his progressions. Our offensive line is terrible as well though so that doesn’t help.

Well get got the ball back. Can we kick another field goal?

ADVERTISEMENT