ADVERTISEMENT

Official Us vs dirt merchants thread

Despite the buyout and the Covid situation with budgets and such conversations have to start about Herman. It’s no longer an option. He’s forced the hand

Reactions: texasfight714
Hell give me justin Fuente if that’s the best we can get. He’s been down 15 players and 2 coaches(including His DC) and he’s 2-0 and playing a good UNC team pretty hard.

Gentlemen, let's be a little more creative than our coaching staff. I suggest that Herman be mummy-wrapped in Trump-Pence bumper stickers. Then he be dropped off in a South Dallas strip club parking lot.

Last edited:
I gotta give the defense some credit today 14 of the 31 points came from the blocked punt and the punter 15 yard penalty that set OU up with 2 positions in the red zone

1A - Meyer
1B - Cristobal
No other options to correct this dumpster fire.
We gotta be careful on this “it HAS to be x”. LSU supposedly “settled” for coach O when Herman went to Texas. Since then LSU is 41-10 with a national title

Keeeeerist....what a sh*tshow.....even the Okie cheerleaders look better than ours today....

Lol, I'm so happy I didn't watch a down of this game. I recorded it and I'm going to erase it without watching it.

Herman has to go. He is no better than Charlie Strong.

I refuse to watch Texas football again until Tom is gone. He has proven over and over he is too immature to handle this job and now the team sounds like they have quit on him.

Reactions: JasperNewton7
I want to remind everyone that according to the 247 team talent rankings we have the 5th most talent in the country. Let that sink in for a moment.

Lol, I'm so happy I didn't watch a down of this game. I recorded it and I'm going to erase it without watching it.

Herman has to go. He is no better than Charlie Strong.

I refuse to watch Texas football again until Tom is gone. He has proven over and over he is too immature to handle this job and now the team sounds like they have quit on him.
Tom may actually be worse than strong really. Strong never had things set up for him the way Herman has this year. Sr QB, OU on a down year

Glad that Texas has come back and tied it, but it shouldn't come to this. This team is not good.
Your right. Without the special teams blunders Texas probably wins by two scores. OU’s offense hasnt done much when they didn’t start in the red zone. Ash has made progress with the defense

Reactions: hookem365
ADVERTISEMENT