ADVERTISEMENT

Official Us vs dirt merchants thread

I'm still in the car. Flipping. Back and forth between AM and satellite depending on who has the ball. Ou announcers are calling both teams atrocious. Craig way sounds like he's going to stroke out.

You have got to be shitting me. What the fvck did I just see?

Four hours forty nine minutes and 38 seconds of my life wasted.

Special teams and dumb ass penalties at the end of the day came back to bite us

the blocked punt
The punter getting a 15 yard penalty
Blocked FG
And the Kirksetter penalty.

really simple shit is the difference between an 8 points loss and probably a comfortable victory

This season isnt on sam. Kid deserves better
Sam really didn’t play well till the last few drives. He was way off on a lot of passes. The pressure didn’t help but still. To me he doesn’t start running till we’re in a hole

Sam has had 2 different head coaches. 3 different offensive coordinators , never a good o line or dominant run game and bad coaching AND is 1st or 2nd in almost every stat for qb in Texas history. This isnt his fault

This is on Tom fking Herman. We need to move on. I said this year I'd love for sam to come back next year, if was him I would not. Hes gave everything he has

I've got to give Herman credit. He's stronger than I thought, he just said he's going to have to watch the film from today. I sure as hell couldn't stomach it....hopefully he's watching that film on the plane that carries him outta town....

Reactions: clob94
Honestly a loss is probably better it’s gonna force some real conversations about Herman to be had. Don’t have a choice anymore

I've got to give Herman credit. He's stronger than I thought, he just said he's going to have to watch the film from today. I sure as hell couldn't stomach it....hopefully he's watching that film on the plane that carries him outta town....
I'd seriously rather watch old people fvck than have to watch that game. I didn't see a down of it. Was driving the entire time. Will not be watching the replay. Hearing the sound of Craig Way dying a slow death over and over again is all I need to know about how we played. Hell, even the OU broadcasters were calling the game "hot garbage" football. When your team is up 14 with four minutes to go and you're still calling a Texas OU game hot garbage, you know it was bad.

ADVERTISEMENT