ADVERTISEMENT

Official Us vs dirt merchants thread

We should all just accept the fact that the era of millennials has changed the perception of good football forever. In his post game interview Riley opined this was one of the greatest RRS OF ALL TIME. Talk about ignoring the elephant in the room....do they even realize there is an elephant in the room?

Feeling pretty good about my decision to record (and now delete) this game and send lead downrange for a few hours instead of watching live.

F*ck this team, f*ck these coaches.
I gotta give ash some props. When our punters Stupidity didn’t give OU the ball in the red zone OU didn’t do a whole hell of a lot.

I gotta give ash some props. When our punters Stupidity didn’t give OU the ball in the red zone OU didn’t do a whole hell of a lot.
Except for score on essentially 4 drives in OT if not for the missed FG. Give it up man this whole team is a train wreck. I applaud your optimism though.

Except for score on essentially 4 drives in OT if not for the missed FG. Give it up man this whole team is a train wreck. I applaud your optimism though.
Eh I don’t really count the OT. The rules don’t really give any defense much of a chance in the era of offense. Those OT games usually end of a missed 2 point, a turnover or a missed FG. It’s not really football

This season isnt on sam. Kid deserves better

love sam. he does deserve better. other guys that have deserved better, imo, over this period of crap

loved caleb blueitt-- i usually dont go for theatrics and all, but he always struck me as genuine.

loved fozzy-- he was a not on my watch guy akin to sam; just not enough around him to keep it from happening

love roschon too-- there's still hope for him yet. but i love his attitude

Reactions: westx
love sam. he does deserve better. other guys that have deserved better, imo, over this period of crap

loved caleb blueitt-- i usually dont go for theatrics and all, but he always struck me as genuine.

loved fozzy-- he was a not on my watch guy akin to sam; just not enough around him to keep it from happening

love roschon too-- there's still hope for him yet. but i love his attitude
Add Ossai - his motor is always on

Reactions: westx
ADVERTISEMENT