Oh Kamala!.....You go girl

If you don’t think Killary is one of Kamala’s puppet masters, you’re mistaken. I’ve also seen it drop that Diddy might have videos of ol’ Barrack too.

• Wow
Reactions: freeper
For all the evil things Hillary has done and is potentially connected to, I doubt she has anything to do with this one.
I mean, who the hell is sick enough to invite her to a freak off? ....just dry heaved thinking about it

I personally know how horrible of a person she is, but I’d still bang her over her daughter. Killary is an unfortunate looking woman, but Chelsea is downright butt fugly. I’m pretty sure that getting head from her counts as anal in 26 states.

I hope Diddy had more sense than to invite the Clinton spawn to his parties and film it. His entire family would probably get suicided in a tragic BBQ propane tank explosion.

• Haha
Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
I personally know how horrible of a person she is, but I’d still bang her over her daughter. Killary is an unfortunate looking woman, but Chelsea is downright butt fugly. I’m pretty sure that getting head from her counts as anal in 26 states.

I hope Diddy had more sense than to invite the Clinton spawn to his parties and film it. His entire family would probably get suicided in a tragic BBQ propane tank explosion.
Wait....... let me guess......

Marine ----> Embassy posting-----> Hilldawg was SOS and she showed up.

amazing....and nobody even comments on the fact that she stated she was going to have to police enter peoples homes on a random basis and check how they were securing their guns?...Screw the 4th amendment huh?

amazing....and nobody even comments on the fact that she stated she was going to have to police enter peoples homes on a random basis and check how they were securing their guns?...Screw the 4th amendment huh?
Because we know it won't happen.

Know how we know?

After about 4 days of trying that here in Texas, there won't be any of them left.

Reactions: Etlonghorn
That would have been easier. 10 years on the Executive Protection Unit. I’ve worked details for Killary and Bill more than anyone except Laura Bush. Bill is honestly a nice guy. Killary is pure ****ing evil incarnate.
I don't want to drop his name here-- because I'm not sure if he's still active. He would have been a pup during Bush Jr 1st term. Former Marine. Southwest Texas grad. His "call sign" (or whatever you PPD knuckleheads call your nicknames) was Sugar.