ADVERTISEMENT

Okie Lite/Tulsa

I was not surprised to see Kansas State, Iowa State & Kansas embarrass themselves last week. But Okie State is a real surprise. They look so bad.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
Penalties cost Tusla today. The go-ahead TD late in the 4th Quarter was called back for an illegal motion penalty.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
I saw that Baylor and TCU canceled their games this weekend it's the second time they've done this.

I guarantee the likes of Indiana, Illinois, Northwestern, Purdue, Michigan State, Rutgers, Maryland, etc are no better than the Big 12 teams. You could include Missouri, Vanderbilt, Aggies, South Carolina and all of the ACC save Clemson.

Reactions: LonghornMM
That's what happens when you make the head coach take a pay cut because he wore a T shirt that some of his players didn't like. Gundy probably mailed it in around that point.

Reactions: HornNation101
That's what happens when you make the head coach take a pay cut because he wore a T shirt that some of his players didn't like. Gundy probably mailed it in around that point.
Yep he probably did. If his protestors, err players, know so much then they shouldn't have a problem with the likes of Tulsa.

ADVERTISEMENT