ADVERTISEMENT

Okie St

Hookedonit

Mar 21, 2018
Why are they only giving 3.5 points in Stoolwater? We usually get hosed by the refs there! What do the the bookmakers know that we don’t ? Thoughts?

It’s sad really. I have zero reasons to believe that Herman can outcoach any Big 12 coach, especially Gundy. So it comes down to perfect execution, luck, or overwhelming talent. Well, we don’t execute consistently. Accept for the onside kick against Tech, luck seems to rarely be on our side. Our “talent” is not being developed very well. Shouldn’t our secondary be lights out by now? All of that young talent is now older.
It seems to always come down to Sam trying to will us to victory ever since he was a freshman. Nothing has changed. Even during the 10-4 season, there were a few games that could have just as easily have been losses. This year, two of his three valiant efforts have already come up short. I feel bad for the kid. He deserves better.

It’s sad really. I have zero reasons to believe that Herman can outcoach any Big 12 coach, especially Gundy. So it comes down to perfect execution, luck, or overwhelming talent. Well, we don’t execute consistently. Accept for the onside kick against Tech, luck seems to rarely be on our side. Our “talent” is not being developed very well. Shouldn’t our secondary be lights out by now? All of that young talent is now older.
It seems to always come down to Sam trying to will us to victory ever since he was a freshman. Nothing has changed. Even during the 10-4 season, there were a few games that could have just as easily have been losses. This year, two of his three valiant efforts have already come up short. I feel bad for the kid. He deserves better.
Welcome back. Where you been?

Limited or no crowd probably factors in to the 3.5 number. Home field is usually worth about 3 points. With limited crowd it’s not much of a factor. That’s easy money on Ok state though

Reactions: StrangerHorn
OSU gonna walk our asses thru the park and then give us a 10 cent bus ticket back to Austin, they are good...That ISU game last weekend showed just how good, their D and O are all jr and Seniors...hope not but, just maybe everyone shows up for Texas, maybe we need a Priest like Notre Dame...or a witch Dr...or a Chilean weather girl with her tits hanging out...LOL

Who knows how this goes. I can see us getting blown out. I can see the team rallying to win a close one to save ol' hermy..............

I truly expect Okie Lite to come out fast and get up and slowly but surely keep pulling away.........

The penalties will dictate the game. Look for the referees to strike early. The officiating against Texas in Stoolwater is notorious. Can our team overcome the referees?

OSU gonna walk our asses thru the park and then give us a 10 cent bus ticket back to Austin, they are good...That ISU game last weekend showed just how good, their D and O are all jr and Seniors...hope not but, just maybe everyone shows up for Texas, maybe we need a Priest like Notre Dame...or a witch Dr...or a Chilean weather girl with her tits hanging out...LOL

Thank you Stranger. Lorena Galvez is just what I needed to take my mind off something I'm working on.
As much as I hate our chances when we play in Manhattan, I hate them even more this year in Stillwater. We have to have better play calling on offense and utilize the few playmakers we have. I don't like our chances if our offense depends on Sam willing us to victory. Okie State defense is too good.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
I don’t know why I have the feeling this is one that we shouldn’t win but we pull it off some how. Only to lose to KSU or ISU. I’m not really sold on OSU yet though. I’ve watched them this year and if we can stop their running game we can definitely beat them.

Heating up my crow and eating it all! Happy for the kids still not impressed with TH

I don’t know why I have the feeling this is one that we shouldn’t win but we pull it off some how. Only to lose to KSU or ISU. I’m not really sold on OSU yet though. I’ve watched them this year and if we can stop their running game we can definitely beat them.
You nailed it pal.

ADVERTISEMENT