ADVERTISEMENT

Okie State

dj701919

Nov 20, 2012
They just posted a graphic on the screen that said that they have beat us 7 out of the last 9 times we have played.

7 out of fvcking 9

Reactions: theSeanDon
No one on Okie State current roster has ever lost to us.

Put that in every locker, every coaches office, the restrooms, I would ask the professors to talk about it at the beginning of class, by kickoff everyone involved with the program would be sick of hearing about okie state. I would make them watch last years game.

During post game interview Sam said we have "okie-state" next week.
I wonder if mullet man will make a stink out of it. Herman has been perfecting his mma just in case.

Reactions: westx
Have to win. We win, get 2 weeks to prep for OU. We win the next 2 and we're double digit favorites in every game we play rest of the way. Our season is in the next 2 weeks and the CCG. It's that simple. BTW, Sam had the finest game at QB we've had since 2008 Colt. Not sure we'll make the playoffs, but win and then figure that out later.

Have to win. We win, get 2 weeks to prep for OU. We win the next 2 and we're double digit favorites in every game we play rest of the way. Our season is in the next 2 weeks and the CCG. It's that simple. BTW, Sam had the finest game at QB we've had since 2008 Colt. Not sure we'll make the playoffs, but win and then figure that out later.
You're right about our season hinging on the next two but as far as playoffs go....... we're not ready to compete yet. We have a solid team but our areas of weakness are very exploitable and can't be hidden by depth. It can be fixed but right now everyone that is expected to make playoffs would beat us and yes, I believe that includes dirtburgler U.

I'm not saying we can't clean it up, quite the opposite actually. The season is young and everything is still on the table, including a rematch with LSU.

You're right about our season hinging on the next two but as far as playoffs go....... we're not ready to compete yet. We have a solid team but our areas of weakness are very exploitable and can't be hidden by depth. It can be fixed but right now everyone that is expected to make playoffs would beat us and yes, I believe that includes dirtburgler U.

I'm not saying we can't clean it up, quite the opposite actually. The season is young and everything is still on the table, including a rematch with LSU.
We are a year of experience and one depth chart away from competing for a playoff spot.

A lucky bounce or two never hurts either.

Wonder if he got his haircut with the money T Boone had left him was a shit gift from his estate with all that money he had ?..LOL,

Why I said, I'm not worried about the playoffs. If we got lucky and snuck in fine, but we need to first and foremost win the conference this year. Go win a NY6 bowl and load up for next year. Robinson will give us a look we haven't had since Charles.

We just have to play our good game and we can take them, hate to get beat twice at Home

70637516-2167195193578924-4635221520086466560-n.jpg

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
Not good. Shack is a must. They will be getting pass pressure on the right side all night. The defense is already suspect.

Their defense is always suspect. I'll bet they've scored over 100 points against OK the last two years and not only did they lose both games they never even led.

Actually OSU led in both games. 10-0 in Stillwater before Mayfield went crazy and 35-34 in the 3Q last year.

High scoring game wouldn’t surprise me if it’s total 80+ with another 1000’s yard of total offense. Night game in Austin.

Hmmm... this should be a pretty entertaining game.

They're very, very good at RB and WR, and this Sanders kid they playing at QB looks pretty dangerous. Offensive line is improved too. So, they'll score a fair amount.

But they won't be able to stop your O. At all. SE and company will run that shitty aggie defense right off the field.

Sips 48 Goat Ropers 31

We have to get into the 40s to win. But I think we will. 49-42 Horns
Am I the only one who wants to cringe when I read stuff like this and realize it's true?

I can remember back in the 90s when Texas had this ridiculous win loss record after scoring only 20 points on offense.

Am I the only one who wants to cringe when I read stuff like this and realize it's true?

I can remember back in the 90s when Texas had this ridiculous win loss record after scoring only 20 points on offense.

My, oh my, how offenses have changed. Who woulda thunk it?

Interesting stat.......since Mike Gundy became head football coach at OSU in 2005, OSU has won 124 games, Texas has won 123

That was before modern offenses.

Gundy is a helluva coach. What he does with 2 and 3-star players is incredible.
I feared aggy would hire a; Gundy, G Patterson, Bryan Harsin, or Klieman type that knows how to identify fits for their schemes and coach them up. Instead they hired Jimbo with his ‘90s pro offense that takes years for QBs and WRs to master.

Gundy, or any of those coaches, with third choice of Texas talent would go places.

I feared aggy would hire a; Gundy, G Patterson, Bryan Harsin, or Klieman type that knows how to identify fits for their schemes and coach them up. Instead they hired Jimbo with his ‘90s pro offense that takes years for QBs and WRs to master.

Gundy, or any of those coaches, with third choice of Texas talent would go places.

I agree. Jimbo will peak in a year or so, and after that it'll be downhill. In the near future, aggy is going to regret hiring Fisher and will have to eat that massive contract if/when they fire him.

They just posted a graphic on the screen that said that they have beat us 7 out of the last 9 times we have played.

7 out of fvcking 9

You could also post pictures of George Bush on every locker and say that OSU hasn't lost in Austin since he was in the White House.

OSU got a huge boost today ( actually two huge boosts) ...we got our starting Nose guard Soph. Brenden Evers back, he was injured and did not suit up for the Tulsa game, and just found out , Isreal Antwine, who many have said is our best ( definitely most experienced) DT will play, he transferred from Colorado ( started 9 of 12 games as a true freshman last year). He had a technical issue with his eligibility , it has been sorted out now, those should be two huge upgrades to our DT positions

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
ADVERTISEMENT