ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma's defense is straight doo doo

OU look pretty rough, but I think k state is a good team. Last week I think was an anomaly

Now that we’ve been relegated to the Weed Eater bowl if we’re lucky, I’ll now be devoting all of my free time to watching political debates and interviews up through the election.

Not impressed with Rattler at all.

Yeah? Well he's a redshirt freshman. I knew this would be an rebuilding year for OU, so you guys should enjoy it while it lasts. I could be wrong, but I bet as a soph., Jr. and Sr., rattler will be handing the longhorns their asses.

Also, your defense is nothing to write home about either, You guys are silly.

Last edited:
Reactions: K2C Sooner
Yeah? Well he's a redshirt freshman. I knew this would be an rebuilding year for OU, so you guys should enjoy it while it lasts. I could be wrong, but I bet as a soph., Jr. and Sr., rattler will by handing the longhorns their asses.

You coming over here and saying that with a straight face is hilarious. =)roll

strange....Rattler has impressed hell out of me. He throws as accurate a long ball as I ever saw. Then again, he is a RS freshman. When he learns how to play he will be amazing.

OU still sucks however....

Rattler has obvious arm talent but he gets confused very easily which is not surprising for a RS Freshman. He'll improve but by the time that happens in 1-2 years he'll be running for his life with new Olinemen to work with.

He especially gets confused and panicky if his first receiving option is covered. He hasn't learned how to go through his progressions very well.

Yeah? Well he's a redshirt freshman. I knew this would be an rebuilding year for OU, so you guys should enjoy it while it lasts. I could be wrong, but I bet as a soph., Jr. and Sr., rattler will by handing the longhorns their asses.

You're right our defense is nothing to write home about either. But you guys blew a 21 point lead at home. When was the last time you guys did that at home. One last thing. This was a KSU team that couldn't hold a 10 point lead at home against Arkansas State.

Reactions: westx
Rattler played well enough to win our defense looked bewildered the 2nd half and let Sproles Lite et al go wild. That little back is pretty damn quick I’ll give him that. Riley won’t step on a teams neck. He truly wants to go conservative when up in games and let our defense hang on for the win. Only problem is our defense can’t. We didn’t get qb pressure on KSU in the 2nd half and did a poor job in coverage with busted assignments.

It is worth remembering that KSU had 12 players out due to Covid against Ark St.and almost didn’t meet the 53 player minimum. Then, KSU had 8 players on their 2 deep roster out for yesterday's win against ou. We better be ready for Coach Klieman and the Cats. Any team that can hold serve while enduring a Covid outbreak will certainly benefit as the season progresses due to immunity.

It is worth remembering that KSU had 12 players out due to Covid against Ark St.and almost didn’t meet the 53 player minimum. Then, KSU had 8 players on their 2 deep roster out for yesterday's win against ou. We better be ready for Coach Klieman and the Cats. Any team that can hold serve while enduring a Covid outbreak will certainly benefit as the season progresses due to immunity.

K-state played yesterday exactly like Bill Snyder would have wanted them to. Hard hitting, sound fundamentally in all three phases, and don't beat yourselves (they had zero turnovers to our four).

Kind of admirable actually. They played a great game.

No team is ever as good as they look when they win and they are never as bad as they look in a loss. Keep that in mind when we face TCU and then blOwU.

K-state played yesterday exactly like Bill Snyder would have wanted them to. Hard hitting, sound fundamentally in all three phases, and don't beat yourselves (they had zero turnovers to our four).

Kind of admirable actually. They played a great game.
Klineman reminds me a little bit of Snyder. College football is about fit sometimes for coaches and he and kstate are a good fit together

Reactions: Crimson_Warrior
I think tonight's performance warrants a reboot of this thread.

blow u just gave up a td and trails Iowa st 30-37 with 4 minutes to go

Man whoever prys Matt Campbell away from Iowa State is going to have themselves a hell of a coach. He’s not coached many games where he’s had equal or better talent than the other team and he figures out a way to win or at least scare you

Rattler with another interception late in the game. Big 12 is a mess. Hope we show up ready to compete next weekend. All OU needs to get their season back on track is to beat us. We must put today behind us and start focusing on OU. The sad thing is that I don't trust this team.

next Saturday is the biggest game of Tom Herman’s coaching career. If he can’t beat THIS OU team I think the seat is gonna get pretty warm

Reactions: Drtxhorn
I always enjoy watching OU and A&M getting beat. If we can’t beat this Oklahoma team then we are in trouble. Next week is a make or break game for both teams. Win and we are still in contention for the conference championship. Lose and it’s all uphill from there. If these kids can’t get motivated after their performance today then there’s no hope for this team.

ADVERTISEMENT