ADVERTISEMENT

Omg Tawny Kitaen has died

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
She was in a movie bachelor party with Tom Hanks before he became a big star. But girlfriend was not that good an actress and wasn't particularly attractive. But she will live an infamy with that white snake video. But living life in the fast lane caught up with her. Girl was botched with plastic surgery, was charged with spousal abuse, and was in and out of rehab.

But forever props for here i go again video and writhing all over the car.

RIP Tawny

giphy.gif

She flat out beat the living crap out of her boyfriend, Chuck Finley, who was a 15 year MLB pitcher-- so badly in fact that he had to miss a start or two on the mound. That wasn't even the worst part. The worst part was ol' Chuck had to go to work and be subjected to teammates that chastised him relentlessly about getting his ass kicked by a woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: StrangerHorn
She flat out beat the living crap out of her boyfriend, Chuck Finley, who was a 15 year MLB pitcher-- so badly in fact that he had to miss a start or two on the mound. That wasn't even the worst part. The worst part was ol' Chuck had to go to work and be subjected to teammates that chastised him relentlessly about getting his ass kicked by a woman.
Good lord the woman was also arrested for possession of 15 grams of coke. 15 grams!!! that's almost an ounce. But you know the privileges of being a celebrity. And legend has it that David Cloverdale the lead singer and boyfriend of Tawny named the group after his p****

That is part of life. Just don’t marry them.
Yeah, eh...... Yeah, dang man. You just don't see em coming till it's too late. I wouldn't trade a one of em though. It's what keeps you strong my man. Or maybe I'm a glutton for punishment. Story of my life I suppose.

Good lord that woman was a walking poster child for what's wrong with plastic surgery. There was a show on E chanel botched and girlfriend was on that show at least 20× a year. At the end I couldn't recognize her.

ADVERTISEMENT