ADVERTISEMENT

Orange and White situational scrimmage thread

Drtxhorn

Feb 13, 2016
New Braunfels
It’s game day! No, wait it’s situational scrimmage day! Either way, good to see them play again. I’m not expecting to see much but hopefully we have a few guys stand out.

I thought I remember reading that we were down like 5 offensive lineman due to injury.

if we can give him time , he will shine...issue is our front line should be a crime...

wow that rhymed on accident
It’s not going to show up today obviously but this staff has put in a lot of recruiting time in to the OL and DL. That will pay off come September and beyond.

Reactions: hookem777
Not sure if I should get excited about our offensive playmakers or be worried that we have shown very little defensively.

Quinn’s arm talent is just different easy to see why he was the best recruit in the country a couple years ago

the LHN is such a fking joke
Exactly, there were zero bad plays shown because they happened during commercial breaks. Oh and tell me more about the high risk prenatal unit at St. David’s. You know, because the target audience for the orange and white game is pregnant women aged 35+.

Reactions: hookem777
Did Malik Murphy get any scrimmage reps? I didn't see any. Looks like a good athlete, maybe red shirting? Hope he doesn't go portal. 🤘

My brother told me Jonathan Brooks did good things when he got his hands on the ball.
The RB room is in good shape moving forward. Rojo is an animal! If we could field a roster of 22 Rojo’s we would never lose a game. He just runs so damn hard. Robinson looked really good as well. I don’t see why our offense won’t put up 40+ a game this season. We have playmakers at every position. If we can just field an average defense we should win 8-9 games.

Ewers made a couple of throws yesterday that were next level throws. I think the QB job is his to lose.

Reactions: dj701919
Exactly, there were zero bad plays shown because they happened during commercial breaks. Oh and tell me more about the high risk prenatal unit at St. David’s. You know, because the target audience for the orange and white game is pregnant women aged 35+.
I laughed. 👍

Nah, Lay thought watching the UT game, you know OU's biggest rival for over 90 years, would be more interesting than checking in on what 30,000 or so USC fans were watching. Don't think OU plays USC this year. Unless maybe the Trojans somehow win the Pac 10 and wind up in the CFP.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT