ADVERTISEMENT

Orange and White situational scrimmage thread

Nah, Lay thought watching the UT game, you know OU's biggest rival for over 90 years, would be more interesting than checking in on what 30,000 or so USC fans were watching. Don't think OU plays USC this year. Unless maybe the Trojans somehow win the Pac 10 and wind up in the CFP.

OU makes the CFP this year? That is your take?

• Haha
Reactions: RoboCocks21
Don't you have somewhere to be pretending you don't care about Riley and USC???
My man I most definitely couldn't give two shits about the classless turd. Most on here revel because it happened to your nemesis, but what if the shoe was on the other foot? You surely have to admit it was a dick move. Riley's act will be more commonplace now that NIL is entrenched. We're in a much better place now with Venebles I believe. 👍

My man I most definitely couldn't give two shits about the classless turd. Most on here revel because it happened to your nemesis, but what if the shoe was on the other foot? You surely have to admit it was a dick move. Riley's act will be more commonplace now that NIL is entrenched. We're in a much better place now with Venebles I believe. 👍
Look dude this is how the song went. You're Lincoln Riley and everyone says you're going to LSU. But now Southern Cal comes calling making you an offer you can't refuse.

At least $10 mil a year

Cars for you and your wife that your don't have to pay for

They're paying for your gas and now the price of gas in CA is no longer an issue for your and your family.

They cover the moving costs.

And now all of a sudden Bel Air, Brentwood, maybe even Malibu are affordable.

Then you get to hang out with Ricky Bobby, Snoop, and the latest hot celebrity in LA.

And you just can't do that in Norman, Oklahoma.

Grow up and stop acting like you're now a TX fan cause Lincoln Riley hurt your feelings.

Last edited:
Look dude this is how the song went. You're Lincoln Riley and everyone says you're going to LSU. But now Southern Cal comes calling making you an offer you can't refuse.

At least $10 mil a year

Cars for you and your wife that your don't have to pay for

They're paying for your gas and now the price of gas in CA is no longer an issue for your and your family.

They cover the moving costs.

And now all of a sudden Bel Air, Brentwood, maybe even Malibu are affordable.

Then you get to hang out with Ricky Bobby, Snoop, and the latest got celebrity in LA.
And you just can't get that in Norman, Oklahoma.

Grow up and stop acting like you're now a TX fan cause Lincoln Riley hurt your feelings.
You can't possibly be serious with this post. You need to lay of that california smoke brother.

I don't know where you got I'm a horn fan now. I've lived in San Antone the past 35+ years now and all my buds are horn, aggy and raider. My being a sooner spices our atmosphere come gameday. I usually get the best of my buds. We get along just fine. We're brothers though and live with it. Detox brother. Think about it. 😂

I believe you...

...not, lol

The president of the Baker Mayfield fan club thinks Lincoln Riley is a classless turd.

🙄

I am not saying he will or will not be successful. Just curious, all the Sooners that say "We are in a much better place now with Venables" Is this a coping mechanism or do you really believe it to be true?

You can't possibly be serious with this post. You need to lay of that california smoke brother.
You were on here last taking boo koo trash about the horns. Then you said that OK was ready for the SEC and you insulted everyone on here who questioned you. I and others on here told you that OK would have a target on their backs when the move to the SEC was announced. And that's what happened. And then when OK won last year you didn't know when to shut up and the moderator banned you.

Now you show up 5 months later mad at London Riley saying OK was better off with Brent Venables. First of all you don't know that not now at least. You don't know if Jeff Lebby will be a better oc than Riley. Are you serious? For all the burnt orange in my veins Lincoln Riley was a great game planner and play caller. Jeff Lebby has a lot, and I mean a lot to live up to.

Oh and one last comment about OK and the SEC. It was a former SEC dc who finally showed the country how to stop OK's offense. His team didn't have nowhere near the athletes OK does but he not only got it done he did it convincingly.

Now grown up and try to talk about fb intelligently.

Last edited:
Guys, this thread is about the Texas orange/white scrimmage and what the 2022 Texas football season looks like. It's NOT about OU football! Let's keep it on that subject.
Ok. Does anyone of our returning ol give us reason for hope? My brother thinks it's a good sign that Christian Jones is back at rt which he thinks it's his best position. Speaking for me I don't think any position is his best position, I want to believe there is still hope for Majors and Angilou. Karic or Connor? Any thoughts on this?

I'm guessing and that's all this is a guess but among the skill players I think Jaden Alexis, and Kelvonte Dixon are going to xfr. Shame about Alexis. He enrolled early showed promise but he kept getting injured he does have legitimate 4.4 speed at least that's what's I read. You know I was impressed that he got offers from 7 out 8 Ivy League schools. I mean all these physical leisure majors our Mensa coach recruited it would have been nice to have a player who knows all 26 letters in the alphabet.

Do you think Bert Auburn aka carrot top can beat out Will Stone at kicker? You gotta love that hair. And he has a perfect last name to match it.

Reactions: freeper
You were on here last taking boo koo trash about the horns. Then you said that OK was ready for the SEC and you insulted everyone on here who questioned you. I and others on here told you that OK would have a target on their backs when the move to the SEC was announced. And that's what happened. And then when OK won last year you didn't know when to shut up and the moderator banned you.

Now you show up 5 months later mad at London Riley saying OK was better off with Brent Venables. First of all you don't know that not now at least. You don't know if Jeff Lebby will be a better oc than Riley. Are you serious? For all the burnt orange in my veins Lincoln Riley was a great game planner and play caller. Jeff Lebby has a lot, and I mean a lot to live up to.

Oh and one last comment about OK and the SEC. It was a former SEC dc who finally showed the country how to stop OK's offense. His team didn't have nowhere near the athletes OK does but he not only got it done he did it convincingly.

Now grown up and try to talk about fb intelligently.
Can you speak english?

There is only one player that can empty the box and take the pressure off our ol. That would be QE. Until defenses are forced to respect the deep threat, Texas is going to continue to get combo run stacks and pressure at the los. Once Quinn starts to eviscerate teams deep, everything will open up.

There is only one player that can empty the box and take the pressure off our ol. That would be QE. Until defenses are forced to respect the deep threat, Texas is going to continue to get combo run stacks and pressure at the los. Once Quinn starts to eviscerate teams deep, everything will open up.
This x100. Teams are going to continue to stack the box to stop our run game. With the addition of Neyor, Hall, and Billingsley we have no shortage of weapons on offense. It's just a matter of our offensive line buying QE some time to make those deep throws. I feel really good about our offense next season. It's the defense that has me worried.

I am not saying he will or will not be successful. Just curious, all the Sooners that say "We are in a much better place now with Venables" Is this a coping mechanism or do you really believe it to be true?

It is blind hope.

If BV is successful they will say they knew it all along. If he isn't, they will say that they always had their questions.

It is what fans do.

Reactions: freeper
Yep. It was only the spring game but the throw he completed to Nayor is the throw that Casey and Hudson missed time and time again last year. You hit a couple of those and the defense will start playing you different.

Reactions: JustAHorn88
I don't know where you got I'm a horn fan now. I've lived in San Antone the past 35+ years now and all my buds are horn, aggy and raider. My being a sooner spices our atmosphere come gameday. I usually get the best of my buds. We get along just fine. We're brothers though and live with it. Detox brother. Think about it. 😂
At least hanging w an aggy amigo gets you a closer parking spot at Walmart!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT