ADVERTISEMENT

Orange/White Game

3rd play...... running back fumbled.

This is my shocked face.

First drive--- a fumble. Two near interceptions. A deep ball catch that almost gets our WR decapitated by a backup DB. Zero running game. A delay of game on our field goal unit. A FG.

We've got a long way to go. Let's see how the other offense performs under Shane.

Anybody catch pregame? I think it may be old news, but, when asked, Mack said he would listen if any program was interested. Loeb had set it up by comparing Snyder at 78 vs Mack's youthful 66 years of age.

Shane's first series--- run for one yard. Then a sack. Then a scramble for the qb's life and the ball tossed five yards out of bounds.
Punt.

Hagar has lined up in the neutral zone four times so far. Wtf is the dline coach doing?

giphy.gif

Reactions: freeper
Mack's advice=Golden. My frustrations for last year.
1. You don't want your leading rusher to be your QB
2. You want to call different plays for Shane than you do for Sam.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Mack's advice=Golden. My frustrations for last year.
1. You don't want your leading rusher to be your QB
2. You want to call different plays for Shane than you do for Sam.
Yep which is why Herman has to stop the musical chair mind games settle on one guy and go with it. For either guy to be successful you have to build a game plan around their skill sets. Not try to fit both guys in to keep the peace.

I thought Texas has some good skill players but the OL will be the key to a good season.I would like to see them find a big bull running back so when you are inside the five or need a yard or two you can run rather than to throw jump passes to collin or bring in a wr to run the ball. I think he is on the team but have not found him.

Shane's first series--- run for one yard. Then a sack. Then a scramble for the qb's life and the ball tossed five yards out of bounds.
Punt.

Clob, it looked to me like the defense was showing Shane a lot more looks than Sam.

Did you see it that way or am I just seeing things that aren't there?

I thought Jordan looked good also but how long will a WR last running him inside subject to a lot of pounding.I feel he will be more effective in the open space with his size,hands and speed.Maybe Texas does not have another option.

I thought Jordan looked good also but how long will a WR last running him inside subject to a lot of pounding.I feel he will be more effective in the open space with his size,hands and speed.Maybe Texas does not have another option.

He will only be used in certain situations. Probably get some wildcat carries.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT