ADVERTISEMENT

Orangeblood's letterman's jacket

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasX

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2001
I suggest that OB make available, for purchase, an OB's letterman's jacket, white leather sleeves and otherwise Burnt Orange, for posters who have exceptional number of years of membership and posts (representing participation).

I think the typical letterman's jacket these days with letter and other stuff runs about $500. The "letter" would be OB, I guess.

Just a thought. Is OB a logo registered with the Trademark Office?

roll.gif

For the love of God. This would be worse than the 28 year old that wears a letter jacket and goes to high school parties. And LOL cause you're serious

roll.gif

ill give you a chance to delete your OP so you wont get smashed on here. If it hits 10, I'm quoting it and grabbing some pop corn. I would delete before ericg sees this.

I warned you...

Can our spouses wear it? That would be groovy with my OB class ring aroung her neck.

You don't have to participate, enmuqb3. You don't have to do anything unless you want to. So I assume you do. Anyway, you can still eat me. I couldn't care less about you or your 17 year old, video-game playing, pimpled-face non-UT graduate friends and your opinion. For you, maybe an ACC jacket would be better.
wink.gif

Maybe we could get orangeblood capes.....to wear to games, tailgates, casual fridays, church and of course while surfing obs.

Reactions: Ponyboy75
GeoHorn....hmmmm, and an OB middle finger for you. LOL.
smilie1.gif

Zhorn...why not? assuming your gf doesn't get it first.
laugh.gif

Originally posted by TexasX:
I suggest that OB make available, for purchase, an OB's letterman's jacket, white leather sleeves and otherwise Burnt Orange, for posters who have exceptional number of years of membership and posts (representing participation).

I think the typical letterman's jacket these days with letter and other stuff runs about $500. The "letter" would be OB, I guess.

Reactions: Zorlac
Man, this ignore button is great! I have never used it before, but it is pretty cool.

Lots of adolescents and wish-I-had-gone-to-UT posters on tonight. So just punch the old ignore button, and away we go.

It should read "Name The Defense!" on the back. he he

Make it a patch and put it on a cap and I'm in.

Originally posted by TexasX:

utsaappt802...we could limit it to graduates of the real UT. LOL. Ignore!
laugh.gif

babyshoe....cool! But ignore! Hey, I never heard of you---but you have a lot of posts. How so? Anyway, ignore.
smilie2.gif

wish-I-had-gone-to-UT posters on tonight

are you kidding me???

How does that have anything to do with thinking that it's a strange idea...and before you go there I'm 46 and dont play video games...and please lets do each other a favor and ignore each other

Too bad when you ignore it doesnt ignore thread titles as well...oh well, just gonna have to do it the old fashion way

Reactions: duqu
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT