ADVERTISEMENT

OrangeBloods or OU Bloods?

I thought it might be FB Bloods...hell, you have about every other damn thread on here FB

Maybe you oughta get started posting Weev, if ya got the intelligence and quit kissing MM butt all the time, every time MM post you names down there

Hook'em!

Last edited:
Reactions: weevilcatch
They're welcome to post here as long as they are respectful and realize where they're posting.

I been reading their post, sorta get tired of seeing Sam get his ass knocked down all the time, thats not cool to look at ! Bama will beat their asses anyway, they always choke on the Bowl game, they got a long history of that, But, the Sam parts not cool for any team

Hook'em

LOL, can I please have a decoder to translate this?

Basically start creating your own thread and stop sucking up to @LonghornMM because every time he posts you're posting right after MM.

idk-girl.gif

OUs record in bowls could be more impressive but to say they have a long history of choking in bowl games is false. Plus it's not like they are going against scrub teams. Winning record in bowls and I believe bob won the rose, fiesta, sugar and orange during his time.

Reactions: Deweygolfer
Admit it...you created this thread cuz you are enjoying the extra posting traffic from some OU fans over here. ;)
I don't know what this guy ever says. I never read his posts. Just stare at the boobies.

Reactions: BillyRay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT