Iowa State -3 @ Baylor O/U at 55.0
Kansas State +4.0 @ OSU O/U at 60.0

Other Key Games:
Penn State -6.5 @ Maryland O/U at 60.0
Arizona State +4.5 @ Cal O/U at 40.0
Arky +23.5 @ Aggie (being played at Jerry World) O/U 57.5
Northwestern +24.0 @ Wiscy O/U @46.5
Clemson -27.0 @ Fightin Mack Brown's O/U at 61.0
USC +10.0 @ Washington O/U at 59.0 (Money Line is USC +280)
Virginia +12.5 @ Notre Dame O/U at 48.5 Money Line is Virginia +350
SMU -8.0 @ South Florida O/U at 61.0
Ohio State -18.0 @ Nebraska O/U 67.0 Money line is Nebraska +600
Houston +7.0 @ UNT O/U at 59.5 (D'Erik King is not playing)

Big 12 Games:
Kansas +17 @ TCU O/U at 59.5
Texas Tech +27.5 @ OU O/U at 72.0

Other Key Games:

When the visiting has a minus on front of the number does that mean they're favored?

As much as we'd like to see aggy lose to Arkansas, that's not going to happen. The Hogs are still a bad team. a&m will run up the score in this one.

I can't for the life of me understand how AR was ranked 15th in recruiting I mean that's ridiculous even for 24/7.

I think Mack and the tar heels will cover and so will SC. I thought Clemson/NC was at Clemson.

And the surest pick could be ST/ORSU. This is another game where a team that played last week is playing a team that is coming off a bye in this case ORSU. And ST season is on the verge of falling apart. And ST has to go on the road.

I'm picking NB in an upset. Dyk that tOSU could go until 11/23/19 before they play a ranked team. This is the game where they get tripped up.

So far, here is what I'm on.

Navy +11-1/2 at Memphis.
0U TT over whatever vs. Tech
UAB ML against WKU

So far, here is what I'm on.

Navy +11-1/2 at Memphis.
0U TT over whatever vs. Tech
UAB ML against WKU

Well I look at what.ASURAM2010 posted and because of my harping on off week vs not I'm looking at KSU and ORSU winning. Dyk that last year every Pac XII game with this kind of matchup the off weak team won? It played a factor when TCU won two weeks ago. But I agree that they will be minor upsets.

I don't think WA will cover. I'm thinking 4 to 7 points USC is playing with a lot of heart.

But the real upset is tOSU/NB a lot of my big upset predictions are based on emotion. But although I picked ND GA didn't cover I knew they wouldn't. But back to the game this can be Scott Frost breakout game.

One last LonghornMM. Dyk that there are 4 new coaches in the Big XII this year? Les Miles is the only one I know but at KSU they have this new hc named Chris Klieman. He had phenominal success at the Div 1 level with NDS. They might be one of those teams that starts out under the radar and up winning 9 games this year. We'll see.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Well the first game has been decided and if you took PSU and gave the 6 points I'd say you came out pretty good.

ASU and Cal is entertaining, if you don’t mind watching a hot mess of O-line play. It’s actually refreshing to see when it’s not the Longhorns involved...

Reactions: westx
ASU and Cal is entertaining, if you don’t mind watching a hot mess of O-line play. It’s actually refreshing to see when it’s not the Longhorns involved...
Neither one of those offensive lines could pee a drop. Disgusting.

Big 12 Games:
Kansas +17 @ TCU O/U at 59.5
Texas Tech +27.5 @ OU O/U at 72.0

Other Key Games:

Well let's see in the Big XII OK, TCU, and OSU, covered. And I figured ISU/Baylor would be competitive and it was. I consider it a mild upset.

PSU, WA, and especially tOSU covered. I had to work today and the only game I got to watch was SC/WA and my wife had to record it and I watched the game later. Turned out good for me. I was under the impression that tOSU/NB was going to. be good. I switched to the game to see if it was still but by the time I got to it was over. However, remember this about the little ten and especially tOSU. They probably won't play a ranked team until they play PSU on 11/23/19. They don't play WI and there's a chance MI won't even be be ranked.

And SC/WA was a decent if not great game. I'm a fan of WA coach Chris Petersen. And with a little bit of luck WA could make the playoffs.

I almost feel sorry for Clay Helton. His players are playing gut check fb for him. And when you consider the qb problem and being without the two new best. players on their defense it was close.

The cow college couldn't cover against a mediocre team and I don't think WI did either. But probably the biggest upset on the betting lines had to be Clemson/NC. I only got to watch the highlights it appeared to be close the whole game. I admired Mack for going for two. I mean these are the defending national champs why take your chances in ot.

I was out of pocket for work this past week so didn't make any moves. Here is what I am seeing for Big 12 games and a few other big games:
Oklahoma -35.5 at Kansas. O/U @ 54.0
OSU -10.0 at Texas Tech. O/U @ 63.5
TCU at Iowa State -3.5. O/U @ 46.0
Baylor at Kansas State -2.0. O/U @ 51.0
Texas -11.5 at West Virginia. O/U @ 59.0

Iowa at Michigan -4.5. O/U @ 47.0
Auburn -3.5 at Florida. O/U @ 46.5
Michigan State at Ohio State -20.5. O/U @ 49.0

Not a great week for big games as there aren't but a handful of ranked v. ranked match-ups. What say you guys? What are some of the lines you would take action on?

I was out of pocket for work this past week so didn't make any moves. Here is what I am seeing for Big 12 games and a few other big games:
Oklahoma -35.5 at Kansas. O/U @ 54.0
OSU -10.0 at Texas Tech. O/U @ 63.5
TCU at Iowa State -3.5. O/U @ 46.0
Baylor at Kansas State -2.0. O/U @ 51.0
Texas -11.5 at West Virginia. O/U @ 59.0

Iowa at Michigan -4.5. O/U @ 47.0
Auburn -3.5 at Florida. O/U @ 46.5
Michigan State at Ohio State -20.5. O/U @ 49.0

Not a great week for big games as there aren't but a handful of ranked v. ranked match-ups. What say you guys? What are some of the lines you would take action on?

What are they saying about CA/OR? Couple of ranked teams. OR is at home coming off a bye week. CA coming off a tough loss at home. Definitely the biggest game on the west coast this Saturday.

What are they saying about CA/OR? Couple of ranked teams. OR is at home coming off a bye week. CA coming off a tough loss at home. Definitely the biggest game on the west coast this Saturday.
Cali I followed your bye week theory last week and KState got stomped by OSU - I’m eating pb&j this week instead of steak.

Cali I followed your bye week theory last week and KState got stomped by OSU - I’m eating pb&j this week instead of steak.

Hey sorry man. I don't think CA is that good. They beat WA in large amount due to a 2 and a half hour rain delay in Seattle. Otherwise, WA would have surely won. They say OR by 14 wow. The top 3 teams in the Pac XII are OR, UT, and WA, just like everyone said they would. SC still has a chance to make a run. I'm telling ya those kids are playing gut check fb for their coach Clay Helton. They have a well deserved off week.

Reactions: diadevic
Oregon -17.5 O/U at 46. Money lines is Cal +650, Oregon -1100

Hey sorry man. I don't think CA is that good. They beat WA in large amount due to a 2 and a half hour rain delay in Seattle. Otherwise, WA would have surely won. They say OR by 14 wow. The top 3 teams in the Pac XII are OR, UT, and WA, just like everyone said they would. SC still has a chance to make a run. I'm telling ya those kids are playing gut check fb for their coach Clay Helton. They have a well deserved off week.
They get a week off then ND, and then the schedule should ease up on them. Arizona, Colorado Oregon (at home), Arizona State, Cal, and then finish with a really bad UCLA team. I could see them going 5-2 pretty easy, especially if they get Slovis back. 6-1 isn't out of the picture either, which would put them at 9-3. I know that everyone assumes Helton would be gone, but do they really fire him if he goes 8-4 or 9-3 and wins the south? I don't think its completely out of the question. But I also think they could get tired of playing for Helton's job and the whole house could come down.

@outhereincali That is the money line, where you pick an winner outright. The plus minus is the amount of money you would have to bet to win 100. In this case, if you bet 100 on Cal to win outright, you would win $650. Likewise, you would have to bet $1100 on Oregon to win $100

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT