ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Dilly Dilly!

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
If you're in National Guard you will probably be called up for Border Protection soon as the Caravan of Immigrants get closer to our Border maybe the Army also, which would take a A Act of Congress, can't let what happened in Europe happen here, this world has gotten sad.

Hook'em

Well it was bound to happen regardless of any wing I am worried about Terrorist using this method to get In, if they stop them at the border, then others will get more like UK, they just had everyone walking across, and see what happens they take advantage..I am For everyone to have a dream just not mine.

Hook'em

I see no problem with using our military (National Guard) to help guard the borders, along with U.S. Border Patrol. Probably a better and more cost effective option than building and maintaining walls.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
I thought this thread about going to be about how the masters banned the words "dilly dilly" from being spoken by the crowd...... disappointing.

They don't have crowds at the masters.

Patrons only.

If you're in National Guard you will probably be called up for Border Protection soon as the Caravan of Immigrants get closer to our Border maybe the Army also, which would take a A Act of Congress, can't let what happened in Europe happen here, this world has gotten sad.

Hook'em

Wow, it is real.

This is not a mission the Guard is trained for. Does no one remember the last time this was tried and the National Guardsmen killed an American teen tending his family's goats?

This thread has disappoint.

I was hoping to see photos of the 1000 tshirts budweiser gave away at the masters saying "dilly dilly" on them...... much to the chagrin of MM.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
I heard on the radio that the National Guard on the border will not have any guns and if any trouble occurs to call the military and police and the Mexican government was notified of this fact.It must be good news to the drug cartels.

I heard on the radio that the National Guard on the border will not have any guns and if any trouble occurs to call the military and police and the Mexican government was notified of this fact.It must be good news to the drug cartels.

Bet they have some good Taquitos for breakfast down there.

Hook'em

ADVERTISEMENT