ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Fishing Report

StrangerHorn

Jan 6, 2020
Me and the Boys finally got out, after my health problems, we was out for a couple hrs down in the Laguna, lots of fish runnin, caught a lotta Sand Trout and and a few small Reds, fed the boys their Summer Sausage and came home next to bank as the GW was out in full today, Here's the report from CC today!

Migration of black drum starting in the lower laguna. Fun to catch. Trout are good on swim baits in lighter colors. Reds are shallow early, look for the mullet they will be mixed in. Find 4ft of water close to IWC fish wont be far. Tight lines!

Good Luck! and Hook'em

Me and the Boys finally got out, after my health problems, we was out for a couple hrs down in the Laguna, lots of fish runnin, caught a lotta Sand Trout and and a few small Reds, fed the boys their Summer Sausage and came home next to bank as the GW was out in full today, Here's the report from CC today!

Migration of black drum starting in the lower laguna. Fun to catch. Trout are good on swim baits in lighter colors. Reds are shallow early, look for the mullet they will be mixed in. Find 4ft of water close to IWC fish wont be far. Tight lines!

Good Luck! and Hook'em

I've seen pictures of a bunch of fish die from the freeze. Was it as bad as it looks?

Reactions: StrangerHorn
Yup! They was cleaning the canals out by hand and net....
I accepted an offer on my house in NC within 12hrs of the listing going live so I was hoping the rotting fish would nudge down canal front home prices a bit...nope. The market down in your area is pretty hot. By the time we see something we like and can make it down to look, it's already under contract. Dumb agents always try to show us million dollar homes even after we tell them our budget. Umm yep, that expensive home sure is nice but I still can't buy it.

We'll probably stop looking until school lets out this summer.

I accepted an offer on my house in NC within 12hrs of the listing going live so I was hoping the rotting fish would nudge down canal front home prices a bit...nope. The market down in your area is pretty hot. By the time we see something we like and can make it down to look, it's already under contract. Dumb agents always try to show us million dollar homes even after we tell them our budget. Umm yep, that expensive home sure is nice but I still can't buy it.

Need to build you a Log Home and put in country somewhere, maybe Montana or somewhere like it with a wrap around porch to sit on in the evening and watch the wildlife run...maybe something like this Fresh...

https://www.mycozycabins.com/modular-log-homes/mountaineer

There is a company i think in Denver or Wash State that makes them and put them together in yard so you can inspect and then tear apart and ship by truck to where ya want it, very beauty stuff for cheap...can't remember the name..I saw them on TV - Building Alaska...

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
Need to build you a Log Home and put in country somewhere, maybe Montana or somewhere like it with a wrap around porch to sit on in the evening and watch the wildlife run...maybe something like this Fresh...

There is a company i think in Denver or Wash State that makes them and put them together in yard so you can inspect and then tear apart and ship by truck to where ya want it, very beauty stuff for cheap...can't remember the name..I saw them on TV - Building Alaska...
Further north? No thanks. Snow is fun to see as long as it's in my rearview mirror. Also, we currently live in the country with only 2 neighbors within a mile. Our house has a 3/4 wrap deck where 2 of my feeders are in range.....of viewing. We may sell this place eventually but right now I plan on keeping it for my private hunting retreat when we move to cramped waterfront somewhere.

We're definitely not in a rush to buy because I have a sneaking suspicion we are on the verge of popping another housing bubble. Too many people still not working, forbearance programs eventually ending, housing prices extremely high, fossil fuel fight driving inflation. The warning signs are there so we'll be well prepared to take advantage of it this time around.

So your budget is in the 2 mil. range? They must just be going for the quick sale...

• Haha
Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!

Don't you remember? His toes get cold. :p

ADVERTISEMENT