ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Hot as FOOK today in New Braunfels

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
It's May and it's already 101 today in NB. I keep my house like a meet locker and it's still hot as balls. I went to the pub last night and stood in the walk in cooler for about five minutes. I mean, it's "balls sticking to your thighs" hot.

The first of many “balls sticking to your thighs hot” days ahead unfortunately my friend.

Hot everywhere today sounds like. Here in Kansas City, MO it was 95 and hit 100 in parts of Kansas. If this is any indication of what Summer is going to be like look out...

MM stood me up, yo! Dang dude......

Didn't stand you up. Been floating all day and am sunburned. About to go float again and then grill hamburgers shortly down by the river. You can come hang out with us at the condo, or I can meet you later tonight at the Black Whale. I'll PM you my#.

Didn't stand you up. Been floating all day and am sunburned. About to go float again and then grill hamburgers shortly down by the river. You can come hang out with us at the condo, or I can meet you later tonight at the Black Whale. I'll PM you my#.
Sh!t MM I didn't see your text until this morning. I've got friends in town and we were out last night.

Canyon Lake was nuts this weekend but I braved the deplorables and enjoyed the lake Sunday AND Monday. They really should dedicate a section of each lake in Texas with a specific 100'X100' "jet ski only zone" and confine the jet skiers to that specific area and let them jump each others wakes and run over each other all day.

Reactions: LonghornMM
We set a record ...107 right now in Amarillo. Going to be 54 in the morning hitting a high of mid 80s tomorrow.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT