ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I just had a visit from the Divison Commander

Apparently, there is a lack of personnel on his key staff. He told me he is detailing me for 6 months and I start next month. I only have to move offices in the building, but there’s a grave issue with this.

I will be working alongside and in the office right next to my ex-wife.

Excuse me while I go open a bottle of Lagavulin and put whisky where the anger is.

020_EA66_D-_C20_B-4_D6_D-83_D9-_DC9_E39_EA871_E.gif
Well, there’s your problem right there.
You should be drinking Laphroaig. ;)

Reactions: Topo Chico
Her name Meredith by chance?

No. I heard her walking down the hallway earlier and I said loudly “I know my ex wife is near because I can smell the sulphur from her cloven hooves.” She didn’t appreciate that.

Well, there’s your problem right there.
You should be drinking Laphroaig. ;)

I really like Laphroaig. It’s definitely in my top 3. Lagavulin is 1, Talisker 2 and Laphroaig 3. Sometimes I’ll alternate 3 & 2, but 1 always remains the same.

If he is really short staffed, with the amount of work that needs up be done at DIV HQ, you should always be busy enough to ignore her. I just hope you don't have to collaborate with her or rely on her doing her job, so you can do yours.

Good luck
Now where's the fun in that (for us if he'll post updates)?

I thought you was going to state the following, “You were concerned because you were openly gay”. Not that there is any thing wrong with that...

earlier and I said loudly “I know my ex wife is near because I can smell the sulphurfrom her cloven hooves.” She didn’t appreciate that.

We have a saying in the Catholic Church. There are only two smells of the afterlife mentioned in the Bible. One is the sulfur of hell and the other is the incense of Heaven. I think you may very well be in hell...

That whiskey is only going to make matters worse. I suggest you get a wooden hammer, a Zima, and pound your balls flat. That will go down easier the that scotch....fwiw

Topo.....I sympathize with you on your situation but I do disagree with you and Sam on the ex sex.....my ex and I had excellent sex until she remarried and I got a new girlfriend....who is 46 and a retired Master Chief who frankly can put a coed to shame in the bedroom.

Topo.....I sympathize with you on your situation but I do disagree with you and Sam on the ex sex.....my ex and I had excellent sex until she remarried and I got a new girlfriend....who is 46 and a retired Master Chief who frankly can put a coed to shame in the bedroom.

The ex is very married and I wouldn’t f*ck her with Powerspread’s dick.

We will be collaborating on everything. I’m going to be the lead NCOIC and she’s the lead civilian...and our offices are joined.
We will be collaborating on everything. I’m going to be the lead NCOIC and she’s the lead civilian...and our offices are joined.

heres what happened...your ex is banging the Divisional Commander and this transfer is at her request. Enjoy !

I don’t get why anybody wants to **** their ex-wife.

Unless you have no money and a micropenis, you should be able to bang a shit ton of much better looking, younger women than your ex-wife.

Only if she's still hot - and you're still hot for her.

No. I heard her walking down the hallway earlier and I said loudly “I know my ex wife is near because I can smell the sulphur from her cloven hooves.” She didn’t appreciate that.

I really like Laphroaig. It’s definitely in my top 3. Lagavulin is 1, Talisker 2 and Laphroaig 3. Sometimes I’ll alternate 3 & 2, but 1 always remains the same.
I went to Scotland last summer and my son gave me a shopping list of single malt scotch’s, all from Islay.
I ended up getting him about 15 little single serve bottles and then 4 full sized, Laphroaig, Ardbeg, Bowmore and Lagavulin.
I was never much of a scotch drinker before then, but I’m pretty much hooked on Laphroaig now. I’ve tried Lore and 1815, but I really like 10. I read a quote that 10 tastes like kissing a mermaid who just had BBQ for dinner.

Apparently, there is a lack of personnel on his key staff. He told me he is detailing me for 6 months and I start next month. I only have to move offices in the building, but there’s a grave issue with this.

Excuse me while I go open a bottle of Lagavulin and put whisky where the anger is.

Maybe it’s a sign that you and your ex should give it a second chance

See this as an opportunity to have fun. Bring hot young girlfriends to meet you for lunch, kill her with kindness. Thank her for the divorce, you are so much happier now... this is a chance for you to have real fun. Think through your psyops campaign, understand what your objective is and go make it happen. Good luck.

I went to Scotland last summer and my son gave me a shopping list of single malt scotch’s, all from Islay.
I ended up getting him about 15 little single serve bottles and then 4 full sized, Laphroaig, Ardbeg, Bowmore and Lagavulin.
I was never much of a scotch drinker before then, but I’m pretty much hooked on Laphroaig now. I’ve tried Lore and 1815, but I really like 10. I read a quote that 10 tastes like kissing a mermaid who just had BBQ for dinner.

why spend so much on Laphroaig ?

Just go to HEB and buy a large bag of charcoal, submerge it in isopropyl alcohol...let sit ….then pee on it and submerge a partially opened skunk carcass for ever ...when you wretch take 1/2 the spew and mix liberally.

that Mermaids name is Pete and bbq isn't the only thing he ate for dinner

Tranny-time scotch .enjoy

ADVERTISEMENT