ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I love this!! Need more lawyers like this!!

At some point, we as a society will come, yet again, very close to wiping each other out because of our perceived differences. As we continue this March forward toward enlightened progressivism, the wedge between us continues to be driven deeper, and the chasm becomes wider. At some point, we as a species will set to killing each other en mass. It will be brutal. When the dust settles, an entire generation will see that society can't continue like this- differences will be squashed, and a bond of commonality will be formed. Then our society will live in relative harmony for a while, until the population begins to swell again, and the differences start to become used as tools for division again-- and then we'll start that slow progressive climb toward the next time we start killing each other.

At some point, we as a society will come, yet again, very close to wiping each other out because of our perceived differences. As we continue this March forward toward enlightened progressivism, the wedge between us continues to be driven deeper, and the chasm becomes wider. At some point, we as a species will set to killing each other en mass. It will be brutal. When the dust settles, an entire generation will see that society can't continue like this- differences will be squashed, and a bond of commonality will be formed. Then our society will live in relative harmony for a while, until the population begins to swell again, and the differences start to become used as tools for division again-- and then we'll start that slow progressive climb toward the next time we start killing each other.

I will never, ever bow to liberalism, political correctness and/or "progressivism" as people of that ilk like to call it. Never. EVER!

Who did you just plagiarize?

I would also like to see a class action brought against Fauci, the CDC, state/local health authorities, and hospital systems that put in place rules that barred family members from being with loved ones that died in hospitals or nursing homes. In many instances, the deceased died alone of cancer, accidents, or other non-Covid causes without family by their side. We're now learning that many of these rules barring visitors were based on false premises and not based on science.

Who did you just plagiarize?
My dude, I'm 100% authentic. The very few times I've quoted someone, I make a notation of it. Those are my words. Mine alone.

I know Clob is Mr fun guy, beer swilling, gun toting, dip spitting, slang using, trash talking, redneck west Texan by birth-- but I've got parents that studied petroleum and sixteenth century British literature. So not only am I able to iambic pentameter the sheet out if you, I'll clean your pheasants while we talk about downhole pressure.

Yep, can feel it coming. The US war of Northern Aggression (Civil War) contained a wide range of men ages 16 to 60's. If one were to be in his 40'-50's, this one will be on your back. That war was couched in the issue of slavery which is wrong but the larger issue was the consolidation of power within a central government to redistribute the fruit of the individual's labor as it sees fit. This one will be the same except it will be the younger generation trying to destroy the older generation's individualism by the redistribution of wealth. The same thing happened in China under Mao....... those poor people weren't armed and were slaughtered. It won't be that way here. The collectivists have no idea what is boiling under the surface of the quiet countryside.

I was at this event. A couple of the guys in the video I played football with. What they are not showing are the 5-10 snipers on the roofs of the buildings.

Last edited:
My dude, I'm 100% authentic. The very few times I've quoted someone, I make a notation of it. Those are my words. Mine alone.

I know Clob is Mr fun guy, beer swilling, gun toting, dip spitting, slang using, trash talking, redneck west Texan by birth-- but I've got parents that studied petroleum and sixteenth century British literature. So not only am I able to iambic pentameter the sheet out if you, I'll clean your pheasants while we talk about downhole pressure.
Please, not the iambic pentameter. I've heard of those who faced the iambic pentameter. It wasn't pretty. I can live with pheasant cleaning but I'm not sure about wanting the downhole pressure conversation. I just had a colonoscopy two weeks ago. 😉

Yep, can feel it coming. The US war of Northern Aggression (Civil War) contained a wide range of men ages 16 to 60's. If one were to be in his 40'-50's, this one will be on your back. That war was couched in the issue of slavery which is wrong but the larger issue was the consolidation of power within a central government to redistribute the fruit of the individual's labor as it sees fit. This one will be the same except it will be the younger generation trying to destroy the older generation's individualism by the redistribution of wealth. The same thing happened in China under Mao....... those poor people weren't armed and were slaughtered. It won't be that way here. The collectivists have no idea what is boiling under the surface of the quiet countryside.

I was at this event. A couple of the guys in the video I played football with. What they are not showing are the 5-10 snipers on the roofs of the buildings.

So, one side has a trillion bullets and the other side isn't sure where to pee...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT