ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I was thinking.....

I wear mine to HEB only and the Dr appt, got one for Bubba and Trooper, they left theirs in the front yard shredded to pieces...seems like I have the feeling that Old has...Shiner has protected me from the whole epidemic..not even a cough...People are still drinking , Fishing and screwing, so yes it seems normal now..

Reactions: freeper
Not so fast my friends, I’m all in favor of an all out shutdown. Cancel the season, Covid is very serious and should not be taken lightly.

Now, if OU would have won I’d perhaps have a different perspective

Reactions: westx
Not so fast my friends, I’m all in favor of an all out shutdown. Cancel the season, Covid is very serious and should not be taken lightly.

Now, if OU would have won I’d perhaps have a different perspective
I think the entire b12 would be ok with calling a 2020 mulligan.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Oh the Big12 is so horrible right now. But I am enjoying watching the SEC freak the hell out about having to play Leach at Miss st.

It will be fun to watch the aggy meltdown when Leach beats Jimbo this year. Leach will be a thorn in a lot of team's sides. Never win it all but will upset a team every year.

So does the SEC play bad defense or are we only allowed to insult the B12 for not being able to stop air raid offenses.

It will be fun to watch the aggy meltdown when Leach beats Jimbo this year. Leach will be a thorn in a lot of team's sides. Never win it all but will upset a team every year.

So does the SEC play bad defense or are we only allowed to insult the B12 for not being able to stop air raid offenses.

Why haven't you heard, they are the best dang thang ever dat SEC. Day not skared of Leach. Why LSU jus had dem a bad bidness day at da office. Y'all see soon nuff when dem Bama boys take dat field against Leach.

Well guys before you get carried away with ML keep in mind a few things about LSU.

1. They pretty much lost their whole team and both coordinators.

2. Their team has anywhere from 30 to 50 players who either have or have associated with someone who has the coronavorus.

3. Because of this they have not have not had the time to get organized. I have posted they will be a good team that will disappoint.

4. Because of this I can see them.losing at least 3 games maybe more. Hell the cow college might beat them this year.

Btw its an interesting story as to how the SEC is dealing with the coronavorus.

Last edited:
Well guys before you get carried away with ML keep in mind a few things about LSU.

1. They pretty much lost their whole team and both coordinators.

2. Their team has anywhere from 30 to 50 players who either have or have associated with someone who has the coronavorus.

3. Because of this they have not have not had the time to get organized. I have posted they will be a good team that will disappoint.

4. Because of this I can see them.losing at least 3 games maybe more. Hell the cow college might beat them this year.

Btw its an interesting story as to how the SEC is dealing with the coronavorus.
No. 2 LOL. How exactly does that scenario even play out? “Uh coach, I heard from a friend that so and so has an aunt that has a friend who had a fever in New Braunfels and I was in New Braunfels so I better sit out for 10 days”

Do you libs even see how utterly retarded this whole deal is.

Here’s a real knee slapper for you. A guy I work with has prostate cancer so he gets an appointment to MD Anderson in Houston for yesterday. But before he could attend his appointment he had to get a covid test. Here’s where it gets outright dumb. So Sunday he had to drive to their facility to take his covid test, they call him Monday to tell him he tested negative and he can come for his scheduled appointment on Wednesday.

Someone please explain to me how that even makes any sense? Is he somehow immune from catching the covid hoax between Sunday and Wednesday?

I’m telling you libs you guys should be absolutely ashamed and embarrassed for pushing this covid crap. It has affected this country like nobody could have imagined. I can only hope Trump wins in Nov. and signs executive orders making masks optional and allowing businesses to open 100%.
Most of you libs are traitors or on fixed incomes or you’d be mad as hell like the rest of us.

Last edited:
No. 2 LOL. How exactly does that scenario even play out? “Uh coach, I heard from a friend that so and so has an aunt that has a friend who had a fever in New Braunfels and I was in New Braunfels so I better sit out for 10 days”

If I remember right, I believe LSU as a team during the summer tried to contract Kung Flu and get it over with. Don't know how successful they were or if they even followed through, but I remembering talking about it.

Better enjoy now, Nov 3 is just right around the corner. My Chrystal ball tells me the smiles will turn to tears for some folks just like 2016. And since your wife is monitoring your posts I’m sure she will recommend you forego posting for the next 4 years because you’ll be too emotionally distraught at the outcome of the election.

Last edited:
Reactions: HornNation101
All we need to know about the fight for the American spirit is illustrated below. There are commercials all over television depicting characters wearing masks as if this is an enduring part of our culture. They are now fashion accessories rather than temporary medical devices. There is constant discussion about the "new normal" by the Left.

I repudiate any notion that this is the "new normal." This attempt to "mask" society stands in direct opposition to the very idea of why this country was founded: desire to forge our destiny, free will, individual choice, and personal responsibility.
There are very appropriate medically-driven circumstances in which I wear a mask - when I visit my elderly, cancer-stricken mother for instance.
Other than those circumstances, I will go to my grave before I accept that wearing a mask is the new normal. Give me liberty or give me death!

Man I'm really starting to enjoy reading these replies.

I don't understand your reasoning and why you use those things as any kind of slight on Texas politics.

Yes, Texas has a lot of cases and tomorrow there will be more cases to add to it. Texas also has one of the highest populations. Even though Texas has a high number of cases, hospitalizations are not up, or even higher than a normal year. The number of daily deaths are falling every day. People in Texas, especially rural Texas is pretty much carrying on as there is no longer a pandemic. People can go to restaurants, shops, parks, etc... Not many people wear masks unless it is required by the public space they are in. Schools have opened with in person students. Kids are again able to play sports and socialize and learn to act as normal individuals which is healthy for their development. Unemployment is dropping and more people are able to get back to work. All these things are happening yet we are not experiencing an increase in deaths, hospitalizations, or cases. Texas is doing well and getting better each day that we get further away from the left media induced panic that we were made to believe. Even though all these positive things are happening, you are here talking about the number of cases and how Texas must have mismanaged the pandemic without even trying to rationally think about it. You might as well put your face diaper back on and climb back down into the basement until your Governor allows you to reemerge, because the rest of us are going to get on with our lives.

My Spanish is a little rusty, I think she said the sun is shining, Vote Trump, and I want to give my love to that big hunk of man Son of Wasatch!!!

Sorry dude . . . I think she said "JDCPAGolfer, please ride your white horse to come rescue me so I can live happily ever after!" Come to think of it, I'm confident that's what I heard. =)roll

Reactions: Belldozer1
As of today the state of TX is now 2nd in the country in cases and casualties.
Per Capita Deaths per 100,000:

1. New Jersey 182
2. New York 170
3. Massachusetts 137
4. Connecticut 126
18. Texas 55

I wonder if New Jersey would change places with Texas in how this has gone.

Do you libs even see how utterly retarded this whole deal is.

Here’s a real knee slapper for you. A guy I work with has prostate cancer so he gets an appointment to MD Anderson in Houston for yesterday. But before he could attend his appointment he had to get a covid test. Here’s where it gets outright dumb. So Sunday he had to drive to their facility to take his covid test, they call him Monday to tell him he tested negative and he can come for his scheduled appointment on Wednesday.

Someone please explain to me how that even makes any sense? Is he somehow immune from catching the covid hoax between Sunday and Wednesday?

I’m telling you libs you guys should be absolutely ashamed and embarrassed for pushing this covid crap. It has affected this country like nobody could have imagined. I can only hope Trump wins in Nov. and signs executive orders making masks optional and allowing businesses to open 100%.
Most of you libs are traitors or on fixed incomes or you’d be mad as hell like the rest of us.
Had a buddy have to do the same thing. It's an off-site place near the medical Center. HUGE white trailers with all this clear plastic tarps over it. I drove him up there to drop him off and he had to walk in the far right door. Said when he got in there they made him put a mask over the mask he was already wearing. Said the mask was like a diaper. Then they put a face shield on him. Said the nurses there were dressed in full on hazmat suits. He asked why he had to take a test today and show back up the next day and they said "liability".

So there you have it. The top research Center in the world for cancer is more worried about being sued than anything else.

I think that speaks volumes.

Per Capita Deaths per 100,000:

1. New Jersey 182
2. New York 170
3. Massachusetts 137
4. Connecticut 126
18. Texas 55

I wonder if New Jersey would change places with Texas in how this has gone.

Diadevic and I want to have a calm conversation with you without insults and I think you are the kind of person that can reciprocate.g That being said

The 4 most populated states are the ones with the most cases. Ok most of these cases are in densely populated like big cities and that's probably true in every state. In the case of NY it's probably the smallest of the 4 states most affected. I don't know how big FL is but it's probably bigger than NY. And then you have CA and TX the 2 biggest and most populated. And I think that's why the numbers in TX are low and it's probably the same in CA.

And in regards to the other 3. Those are 3 of the 10 smallest states. And I think that's probably the case in those states.

Btw did you ever notice that of the 10 smallest states most of them were among the 13 colonies? Lets see

NH
MA
CT
RI
DE
MD
NJ

Diadevic and I want to have a calm conversation with you without insults and I think you are the kind of person that can reciprocate.g That being said

The 4 most populated states are the ones with the most cases. Ok most of these cases are in densely populated like big cities and that's probably true in every state. In the case of NY it's probably the smallest of the 4 states most affected. I don't know how big FL is but it's probably bigger than NY. And then you have CA and TX the 2 biggest and most populated. And I think that's why the numbers in TX are low and it's probably the same in CA.

And in regards to the other 3. Those are 3 of the 10 smallest states. And I think that's probably the case in those states.

Btw did you ever notice that of the 10 smallest states most of them were among the 13 colonies? Lets see

NH
MA
CT
RI
DE
MD
NJ
Well well well, look who wanted to come out to play today. It is our little CaliforniaLiberal friend who likes statistics until the stats turn against him. I see you try in Vain to paint the great State of Texas in a negative light with Covid Stats. Then BOOM you get it shoved back in your liberal face. Your quote above makes no sense. You sound like you got punched in the throat and your still trying to reply but then nothing. From you it really is the sweet sound of nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT