ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I was thinking.....

Stop the Press!!! OUTinCalifornia does not know what RINO means? Also, he not address prior arguments and points I made re:China and NBA etc. Instead he says watch some rando videos.

A RINO means Republican In Name Only. It means douche bags like Mitt Romney or any other long term Republican Washington DC politician who pretends to be conservative but when chips are down they are just another liberal douche. Like McCain was a RINO. He violated his campaign promise to get rid of Obamacare.

Also, the peaceful protests you mention, why do they always turn into constant riots, violence, burning down businesses and cars, threats to law enforcement, threats to people eating their dinners, and etc etc etc? I am all for you to peaceful Protest. I defend your right to peaceful protest with my life. But you lose me and others when the riots start and the threats of violence are screamed and acted upon.

Peace be with you, is Earl's favorite phrase and I will say the same to you.

Stop the Press!!! OUTinCalifornia does not know what RINO means? Also, he not address prior arguments and points I made re:China and NBA etc. Instead he says watch some rando videos.

A RINO means Republican In Name Only. It means douche bags like Mitt Romney or any other long term Republican Washington DC politician who pretends to be conservative but when chips are down they are just another liberal douche. Like McCain was a RINO. He violated his campaign promise to get rid of Obamacare.

Also, the peaceful protests you mention, why do they always turn into constant riots, violence, burning down businesses and cars, threats to law enforcement, threats to people eating their dinners, and etc etc etc? I am all for you to peaceful Protest. I defend your right to peaceful protest with my life. But you lose me and others when the riots start and the threats of violence are screamed and acted upon.

Peace be with you, is Earl's favorite phrase and I will say the same to you.

Once again wtf does China and the NBA have to do with the election?

And I have offered for you and others to read about right wing violence. In the last 10 years 119 people have died as a result of right wing violence people like proud boys, militia groups people like that 17 year old punk in WI. You can read it in the NYT, the WP, Business Insider hell you can even read it in the wiki. They are the real un Americans not us. Hell DHS has cited these people as the biggest threat to national security

Also they are the ones who start the fights in counter protests against BLM which lead to fights and chaos. Those protests are peaceful.

Lastly you know how many people have died as a result of left wing violence in that same 10 year period? 21 and that's not good but its not 119.

Last edited:
Attempting to talk to a liberal about common sense issues is maddening and mind numbing. They. Don't. Get. It. 🤡

If the Republican Senate does not pass the Crornovirus relief bill, I am voting Democrat as there is too many children hungry and people need Medical help and people outa jobs and getting laid off, the people are more important and people losing their homes, we need the money to help the fires burning and disaster relief from the Hurricanes, we need to take care of the people more than big business...... ...I imagine there will not be very many Republicans reelected if this fails...I am not crazy about either Potus candidate just the people..
I agree Stranger. In my state, there are significant issues with unemployment and homelessness. Yet, the state and local administration are doing everything they can to keep the economy closed. LA County (a democratic administration) has a $600 million annual budget to address homelessness yet the problem keeps getting worse not better. It's because the local homeless department is bloated with employees and not enough of the dollars get to address the real homeless problem.
In the area where I live, the Democrats have the control of government but are not addressing any of the issues you point out above. The issues in my state are a local and state issue, not a federal issue. It's really a shame to watch the needs of the citizenry not being taken care of.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
Hehe, now now 1972, we will not allow you to post anymore of those pesky facts, it’s hurts the narrative!

McCain was a titty baby from the moment he lost the nomination to Bush. Dude did nothing but divide and cause problems. He’s was about as bad a Presidential candidate as Beijing Biden is
I have a friend who was in the Hilton w McCain. When McCain was running for pres and was ahead, I said to John, "your man's doing well." His reply:" he's not my man." No one without his pedigree would have still been flying after 3 plane wrecks. Then he returns and leaves his dying wife for the beer distributor's daughter.

I agree Stranger. In my state, there are significant issues with unemployment and homelessness. Yet, the state and local administration are doing everything they can to keep the economy closed. LA County (a democratic administration) has a $600 million annual budget to address homelessness yet the problem keeps getting worse not better. It's because the local homeless department is bloated with employees and not enough of the dollars get to address the real homeless problem.
In the area where I live, the Democrats have the control of government but are not addressing any of the issues you point out above. The issues in my state are a local and state issue, not a federal issue. It's really a shame to watch the needs of the citizenry not being taken care of.

... and devil Pelosi insists any stimulus bill include funds for state and local governments so that their bloated agencies don't have to accept cuts and act fiscally responsible.
If her bill is passed texas tax dollars would be directed to the likes of California, new York, illinois... THAT IS SO WRONG.

Reactions: JDCPAgolferHorn
ADVERTISEMENT