ADVERTISEMENT

OT: My Son Caught Covid

StrangerHorn

Jan 6, 2020
He is at the FBI Academy in Georgia, him and 7 others in quarantine, not much to do, got him with flu stuff, they would not let any of them get Covid shots in Academy when he started, damn Gov, now he's got it..

• Sad
Reactions: echeese
This thread reminds me about a situation/episode we had at work last year at the start of the Covid fear mongering hype. We had a contractor in our office that lived and breathed watching conspiracy theory videos on YouTube, even at work. I had known this guy for several years and was aware that he had a 36 year old son that lived at his house, wouldn’t work, took drugs, drank.
Every now and then the dad would practice tough love and take his car away but wouldn’t make him get a job. This 36 year old took his dad’s car keys one night and totaled his dad’s car. After that the dad bought him a bike and told him if you just jet a job and make 1 car payment I’ll give you your car back. Lazy
So one day in March of 2020, 3 or 4 of us were gathered around the water cooler discussing Covid et al and all of a sudden this same guy comes around the corner, he’s sweating and clearly having some sort of panic attack and he he yells out “my son is gay and may get this Covid shit!” As he was literally making a beeline for the door with all his work stuff in hand. Thanks And that was literally the last day he did work for us. Dude retired. Very weird day. We all just looked at each other like Wtf did that really just happen in our office.

I hate to say it, but he might have gotten it when they cut that hole in his head to take out half his brains.....a requirement to be in the FBI...

Sorry Stranger... I couldn’t help myself. Seriously, I would be proud of him.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
I hate to say it, but he might have gotten it when they cut that hole in his head to take out half his brains.....a requirement to be in the FBI...

Sorry Stranger... I couldn’t help myself. Seriously, I would be proud of him.

All I can say is ha he is doing something with his life I gave him, more than some others I know, He's gonna be a Federal Officer in Wash State and needed he xtra training cause the Navy don't teach ya shit about when ya get out in civilian life job wise,,,from Navy laws to civilian laws is a big diff....he's got 1 month left then he will go back home....my son does know shit from shinola cause I taught him...LOL

It does seem like a vaccine on day 1 of academy would have been a good idea.

Well, they quarantine students for 2 weeks when ya get there, but, with all he Border Patrol, FBI, US Marshals and other Law Enforcement you would think so, he's just got 1 more month so he's almost home...

Reactions: Oilfield
ADVERTISEMENT