ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Penn St Frat goes down

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
Soooooooooooooooo tell me how aggy this is.........................

Penn st frat POSTED drugs, naked women passed out, hazing and all sorts of stuff on their FRAT FACEBOOK PAGE. They were posting text messages from women they'd "drunk banged"--- things like "please don't tell anyone what happened" etc etc.

Granted, aggy frats only have sex with cows and sheep-- but you don't see them posting that stuff.

How STUPID do you have to be to take a pic of a naked, passed out girl--- THEN post it on facebook? THEN brothers of the house, some current some former, all comment on said naked, passed out drunk girl.

Look, we've all been drunk--- we've all doen stupid shit--- but you know where that line is. If I got blitzed, the only person I would put in danger was myself. Messing with other peoples lives is not cool in any way, shape or form.

I was never in a frat--- I didn't have time to juggle school, sports and THEN a frat. I've been to frat parties, I've seen drunk women, I've seen stupid sh!t. But nobody was whipping out their cameras------ I'm quite certain you'd have gotten your ass beat if you did.

But in the last 2 weeks we have seen 2 major frats at 2 major universities behaving not only badly--- but mind burningly STUPID. Is it limited to "frats" or is this just how the punk ass little doushe bags of that generation act these days? If that's the case, someone hurry up on that time machine and send me back in time to get my 22 year old self, bring him to this era, enroll myself in school, and start getting kicked out for beating the living sh!t out of frat punks that pull this crap.

Anyone have any input?

oh and PS---- this was just on CNN so it's NATIONAL NEWS now.
This post was edited on 3/18 1:31 PM by clob94

Recording naked chicks? Sounds like something a couple of University of Texas football players would do.
wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by mikej042002:
Recording naked chicks? Sounds like something a couple of University of Texas football players would do.
wink.r191677.gif
They learned it by watching Johnny football tweet out weed videos or frat party photos or counting $ at signing events or facebooking rap stars.

At least the UT football players actually go to class.

So do you do anything here but change the subject to bash UT? This thread was about Penn St.....till you made the first response in it.

Originally posted by jsto60:

wink.r191677.gif
They learned it by watching Johnny football tweet out weed videos or frat party photos or counting $ at signing events or facebooking rap stars.

So do you do anything here but change the subject to bash UT? This thread was about Penn St.....till you made the first response in it.
Actually he took a jab at A&M. Can you read?

Either Mikej knows me, knows of me, or knows someone that has told him about me. I never shared those tapes. Only used them for insurance if someone ever changed their "mind" at a later date.

wink.r191677.gif
I didn't think your reply was so bad, and you were just returning fire. No biggie.

Originally posted by jsto60:

wink.r191677.gif

Actually he took a jab at A&M. Can you read?

So what is your excuse for every other one of your posts in every other thread?

I was for you being unbanned after you ran your mouth and lost your bet. But since you came back, all you do in every thread (whether relevant or not) is bash UT.

The fact that this question is even asked shows just how easy a target fraternities are. OF COURSE this happens outside of fraternities. Hell it happens with high school kids. I bet everyone on this board has seen a naked picture of someone their friend had relations with or joked by text or otherwise about having sex with the same chick. The difference is if it's just a dude who does it, there is no story, he's just a degenerate, but if you can attach it to an organization that people don't care for and insinuate the problem is institutional, you have a news bit that will get lots of play. Don't get me wrong, kids today are idiots with their social media posts, but that is across the board.

Originally posted by horn01:
The fact that this question is even asked shows just how easy a target fraternities are. OF COURSE this happens outside of fraternities. Hell it happens with high school kids. I bet everyone on this board has seen a naked picture of someone their friend had relations with or joked by text or otherwise about having sex with the same chick. The difference is if it's just a dude who does it, there is no story, he's just a degenerate, but if you can attach it to an organization that people don't care for and insinuate the problem is institutional, you have a news bit that will get lots of play. Don't get me wrong, kids today are idiots with their social media posts, but that is across the board.

Meh, they are not near the targets that athletes are. Many of these kats are just stuck on stupid...the problems they have, they brought it on themselves. If anything, they get away with a lot.

Not to mention, it's Penn State. After their little boy past, this story resonate's in a powerful manner than it would elsewhere.

Good call.

and with Penn State's less than shiney past-- especially of late--- a story like this gains instant traction.

I'm more and more convinced that 20% of the people or more are just plain stupid. Not that they do stupid stuff. I'm saying just plain stupid. Because you gotta be just plain stupid to post anything like that on facebook. Why not just attach it on page 1 of your resume? I'm assuming all frat boys don't go to work for daddy and thus need to find gainful employment at some point in their lives. We all do stupid stuff, but we all don't post it for the world to see.

But again, entitlement and criminal or at the very least very stupid behavior are two seperate issues. The fact that people look at these stories through the lens of what the kids parents may have just distorts the real problem.

Frats just get attention because they are white. Recording sex and bragging about it, rape, etc are way more prevalent in other areas of society. But you can't talk about that.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by 314horn:
Frats just get attention because they are white.

I laughed, and not because it was funny.

Recording sex and bragging about it, rape, etc are way more prevalent in other areas of society. But you can't talk about that.

Do tell, where is rape way more prevalent at? I suggest you put google to use, you may be shocked.

And what does any of that, have to do with anything. Are you mad because they got caught, being the racist trash that they are? They are getting attention because of what they did, not because society has it out for white people in a frat...are you serious. SMH.

Fraternities are targeted because of percieved privilege. When something criminal or idiotic happens and is attached to a fraternity, it's seen as especially offensive, compared to the exact same behavior when displayed by others. I'm no defending the racist Sooners or the rape-ish penn st dudes, I'm just saying fraternities did not invent and do not specialize in racism or rape.

Originally posted by horn01:
I'm no defending the racist Sooners or the rape-ish penn st dudes, I'm just saying fraternities did not invent and do not specialize in racism or rape.
Who said you had to specialize in it, to get in trouble for it. I'm not understanding the reasoning behind your post. Every time someone gets into trouble, should we say they did not invent and do not speciaize in it?

...and who targeted them. They got themselves into trouble, some of you act as if this was entrapment. Y'all are not only making excuses for them, but asinine excuses at that.

BLH, No dog in this fight but I haven't read anyone making excuses for the idiots in SAE.

Originally posted by Fizzwilly:
BLH, No dog in this fight but I haven't read anyone making excuses for the idiots in SAE.
Then you're reading a different thread.

Originally posted by Fizzwilly:
I think he is responding to several posters inferring that these frats were being targeted because they are predominately white and perceived to be affluent. That their behavior is prevalent in our society and they were just the ones that got caught. To even suggest that is idiotic.

That would be the equivalent of arguing that what Mixon did wasn't that big a deal because other people hit women too.

In my opinion, our society targets people who do really dumb shite. If you don't go around doing dumb shite, you shouldn't have to worry about getting targeted.

This post was edited on 3/19 1:08 PM by dj701919

Originally posted by dj701919:

I think he is responding to several posters inferring that these frats were being targeted because they are predominately white and perceived to be affluent. That their behavior is prevalent in our society and they were just the ones that got caught. To even suggest that is idiotic.

That would be the equivalent of arguing that what Mixon did wasn't that big a deal because other people hit women too.

In my opinion, our society targets people who do really dumb shite. If you don't go around doing dumb shite, you shouldn't have to worry about getting targeted.

This post was edited on 3/19 1:08 PM by dj701919

Actually, all the posters in question have this wrong, because they are trying to make these events fit into their preconceived notions. None of the other posters suggested that the frats were "targeted" in the sense that a bunch of women got together and staged the whole event just to get the frats in trouble. They are just saying it gets more media attention when it's an organization like a frat, as opposed to some lone weirdo. On the other hand, it is true that frats are exclusive clubs (not necessarily because of race) that can create an atmosphere which increases the likelihood of this happening. There are some valid points on both sides.

Specifically with your post, this sort of behavior is very prevalent in our society. Anyone with an internet connection should be able to figure that out.

ADVERTISEMENT