ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Poor OJ

Belldozer1

Aug 20, 2014
Last edited:
Got away with murder I'd say that was a huge break! Guy can't keep his hands out of trouble though!
You may not have caught my sarcasm but that's why I put the word "break" in italics. If they feel the need to give him life over this latest infraction, fine with me.

Reactions: LongfellowDrew
I'm surprised that it hasn't been posted yet. The son of a bitch has made parole !!!!!!

I read he'll be released on October 1st.

I'm sorry but not surprised. I'm not sure how to separate the pov's of the Goldman as opposed to his children, especially the ones he had by Nicole. Sydney and Justin I'm sure by now know by now that their dad killed their mom. But I can understand them wanting to have a relationship with their dad. But I'm more sympathetic towards the Goldman's.

Does the parole board take into account the opinions of the Godman's considering that's a completely separate case? Or do they hear them out?

I assumed guys in their 70's no longer spanked it. Learned something new I guess.

That seems like a weird rule. I'd prefer my bunkie take his issue into his own hand, than sleeping in the same cell with me crazy horny for 9 years.

ADVERTISEMENT