ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Rockport Fulton Oyster Fest

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
Fulton Oysterfest!!

Rocky at 2...., you guys oughta take a road trip and eat seafood and Oysters, best band in South Texas

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Oh baby!

Shrimpfest! I'm definitely going. It's been a looooooooong time since I stood over a cooler full of boiled shrimp and just ****ed shrimp up. Love those bad boys.

My apologies to those of you with shellfish allergies. I truly feel for you.
Comal crawfish company does a good job with their crawfish, not too impressed with their shrimp though

I'm sure that the festival is a fun weekend. I'll pass on the oysters though, but I can eat my weight in shrimp!
My buddy that is a shrimp freak like I am likes the 21-25 count jumbo shrimp. He swears those are the best. I say screw that. Give me those big ass U12 like FB was talking about and I will show you that it is possible for a grown man to orgasm while eating shrimp.

My buddy that is a shrimp freak like I am likes the 21-25 count jumbo shrimp. He swears those are the best. I say screw that. Give me those big ass U12 like FB was talking about and I will show you that it is possible for a grown man to orgasm while eating shrimp.
Ain't nobody want to see that!

ADVERTISEMENT