ADVERTISEMENT

OT: SERIOUSLY WTF IS GOING ON

UTGrad87

Jan 8, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Guys I live out in Arizona. Reading Orangebloods with the local news on the TV . . . not really paying attention.

Until Breaking News . . . female teacher arrested for having sex with . . . wait for it . . . wait for it . . .

A 6th grade boy! The picture of the teacher was shown, she is good looking. I don't even know what to say??

Anybody got any theories? Something in the water? Government experiment? Anybody?

I'm considering taking on the real life role of Billy Madison and re-enrolling starting with grade school and see what kind of luck I would have these days.

Reactions: JMART1016
Guys I live out in Arizona. Reading Orangebloods with the local news on the TV . . . not really paying attention.

Until Breaking News . . . female teacher arrested for having sex with . . . wait for it . . . wait for it . . .

A 6th grade boy! The picture of the teacher was shown, she is good looking. I don't even know what to say??

Anybody got any theories? Something in the water? Government experiment? Anybody?

Come on post pics. Let's see how she looks.

There's already a thread on here designated for teachers that bag students. Follow proper decorum. :)

ADVERTISEMENT