ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Someone you find oddly attractive

Status
Not open for further replies.
O
Originally posted by Shambeaux:
Originally posted by Biggio4HOF:
Guys, it's supposed to "oddly" attracted to. Some of the choices y'all are naming are flat out hot.

Posted from wireless.rivals.com

There are people that say SJP has a horse face and my wife always wonders why I like a girl with such a big nose.

Chicks with big beaks give great dome. I swear it functions like a snorkel or something.

To all those that said they wouldn't go for Tina Fey, would you also pass up Palin then? Cause obviously they look pretty damn similar. Then put them side by side and Fey is at least a notch up on Palin. If you say you'd hit Palin but not Fey, you'd be letting your politics get in the way of a good poke and that's just dumb. For the record, I'd bounce on Palin like a Pogo Stick too.

Sham. Sarah Jessica Parker? Maybe when she was twenty. Have you heard The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs?

To whoever said Madonna, right on. Just figured she didn't count as "Oddly Hot" though. In her prime she was top notch. Also dig the little on the trashy side.

Am I really the only one that digs Lisa Loeb? Glad to see so many others down with Allison Krauss though.

someone on here posted back around Christmas they thought the hipster chick on the hyunda commercials was attractive.....I thought it odd.

Originally posted by rendavis25:
To all those that said they wouldn't go for Tina Fey, would you also pass up Palin then? Cause obviously they look pretty damn similar. Then put them side by side and Fey is at least a notch up on Palin. If you say you'd hit Palin but not Fey, you'd be letting your politics get in the way of a good poke and that's just dumb. For the record, I'd bounce on Palin like a Pogo Stick too.

Sham. Sarah Jessica Parker? Maybe when she was twenty. Have you heard The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs?

To whoever said Madonna, right on. Just figured she didn't count as "Oddly Hot" though. In her prime she was top notch. Also dig the little on the trashy side.

Am I really the only one that digs Lisa Loeb? Glad to see so many others down with Allison Krauss though.

Hey, what can I say, oddly attractive.

Originally posted by HuffTex:

Originally posted by Reverent Horn:
Megan Kelly

Nothing oddly attractive about Megan Kelly. She is smoking hot, well spoken, and smart as a whip. She may be in my top 5.

No one in broadcast journalism sports better legs. IMO.

Couple more........

Roseanne Barr

RoseanneBarr.jpg

Holly Rowe

2843956223_07abf20510.jpg

Kyra Sedgewick

kyra-sedgwick-1.jpg

Sally

ncf_g_mack_sally_300.jpg

Gabrielle Carteris

gabrielle-carteris_promopic.jpg

Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by GetHooked:
Love Alison Krauss. Can't stand Tina Fey.(way too stupid)

Just so I'm reading this correctly, you believe that you are too smart for Tina Fey?

Who said roseanne barr. Should be banned from ob for 30 days.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Summer Glau

Sorry, don't know how to post a picture on this site.
This post was edited on 1/29 12:37 PM by lord_caesar

There's been some good ones mentioned, and several I agree with.

Ellen
the chick from The Gilmore Girls
Avril Lavigne
just about any of the SNL girls
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Anna from "V"

Originally posted by LONGHORNREALTOR:
Talk about aging well....

diane-lane-12.jpg

Yeah, she is at the top of my all time list... and there is NOTHING remotely odd about finding her attractive.

I think that Tina Fey is a pretty lady, but I can't get past her nutjob liberalism. I agree on Reba. Sometimes she looks pretty good for a 50 something year old lady. Also, I like Patricia Heaton. Palin is a cute lady too. Reminds me of my wife.

Originally posted by Reverent Horn:
Megan Kelly

Megan Kelly is no oddly attractive. She is smoking hot. Did you see her shots in GQ. At the top of my list right now. I think the woman is stunning, and sexy brilliant.

Originally posted by Horninator:
Originally posted by LONGHORNREALTOR:
Talk about aging well....

diane-lane-12.jpg

Yeah, she is at the top of my all time list... and there is NOTHING remotely odd about finding her attractive.
Nothing odd about finding her attractive unless you've got the gay. She's incredible.

Funny. As soon as I read this thread title, the first name that popped in my head was Tina Fey. She's great. Pretty and pretty hilarious.

Key word is "oddly".....here's 5 I didnt see mentioned:

Maggie Gyhlenhall
Helen Hunt
Young Molly Ringwald
Andie McDowell
Patricia Heaton

I agree with everyone about Diane Lane. There's nothing odd about thinking she's attractive. She's still top 5 for a lot of men today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT