ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Texans on the tour

Oldmanastro

Jun 18, 2015
Anyone notice the Texas ties and flavor in today’s PGA tournament?
The winner was Andrew Landry, who is from Port Neches Grove and Austin resident. 3rd place finisher was Scottie Sheffler, rookie season and Longhorn graduate.
Congrats boys.

The winner was Andrew Landry, who is from Port Neches Grove and Austin resident. 3rd place finisher was Scottie Sheffler, rookie season and Longhorn graduate.
Congrats boys.

Fore!

Reactions: freeper
Patiently waiting to get my sticks back after re-gripping. Haven't swung a club in 10 years, and I'm looking forward to getting back into golf on these beautiful Hill Country courses....

Reactions: Oldmanastro
Patiently waiting to get my sticks back after re-gripping. Haven't swung a club in 10 years, and I'm looking forward to getting back into golf on these beautiful Hill Country courses....
Man 10 years without swinging a club sounds like complete torture.

Reactions: Oldmanastro
It's been that long for me as well. I gave it up after I played a certain course because, well, I won't ever get to play at Augusta--- so what's the point?

Last time I played golf, I bought me a set of Louie Trevino long shafts when they came out, played for about 2 yrs then put them in storage, man i like them clubs...,

Reactions: freeper
Congrats boys.

Spieth, Hossler, Vegas, Frittelli, and Ghim. Stone from South Africa could soon join. He’s doing well in Europe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT