ADVERTISEMENT

OT: "The Graduate" movie

westx

Dec 6, 2009
I watched the movie for a third time in my life last night. It has been in my head all day yesterday and today and felt compelled to share. Anne Bancroft is much older than I, but, man what a fox. I was very attracted to her little faint smile that she gave when her and the lucky Dustin Hoffman were first getting together. It was as if she was bored yet slightly amused. I could probably write a couple of paragraphs just on my thoughts about her eyes. The second part I haven't gotten out of my head is the song "Sound of Silence". I have pulled it up on YouTube and have heard almost every different version I could find. Anyway, back to sports.

Originally posted by westx:
I watched the movie for a third time in my life last night. It has been in my head all day yesterday and today and felt compelled to share. Anne Bancroft is much older than I, but, man what a fox. I was very attracted to her little faint smile that she gave when her and the lucky Dustin Hoffman were first getting together. It was as if she was bored yet slightly amused. I could probably write a couple of paragraphs just on my thoughts about her eyes. The second part I haven't gotten out of my head is the song "Sound of Silence". I have pulled it up on YouTube and have heard almost every different version I could find. Anyway, back to sports.
"Sound of Silence". was one of the best songs ever written... I also like " Homeward Bound" when Glen Campbell sings it also with S&G...good years for music and good times..

Hook'em

This post was edited on 2/26 3:30 AM by FlourBluffHorn

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT