ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Tyson

Dumbass got what he asked for.
He dang sure did. I can't stop laughing. Moron's lucky Mike didn't crush his skull with brain matter splattered all over the place you know, or brain damage at the very least.......Mike's lost a step but I wouldn't **** with him even to this day.

Reactions: LonghornMM
He dang sure did. I can't stop laughing. Moron's lucky Mike didn't crush his skull with brain matter splattered all over the place you know, or brain damage at the very least.......Mike's lost a step but I wouldn't **** with him even to this day.

You got that right. Mr. Tyson is not someone who I would want pissed off at me.

My favorite fighter is Iron Mike without a doubt. Dude went in to destroy not gain points. My other is JCC bad ass Mexican fighter back then they fought every 3 months!
Jcc was a bad mofo. My favorite alltime. His first fight in the US was against Greg Haugen early 90s I believe, beat his ass!. Jcc had hundreds of fights in mexico before entering the US boxing industry. He, imo, was just as badass as Iron Mike

Reactions: westx
I was once on a flight with myself from Johannesburg to Franfurt. About 11 hours or so...... I was so drunk I was annoying myself. Fvcking palm wine......
Long story short, you gave up drinking after that??? :rolleyes:

I gave up flights from south Africa to Europe.
Clob I assume you have Global Entry that I was just approved for. There’s absolutely no appointments in IAH. How the hell do I get an in person interview? Do I just ask next time I’m coming back into the US?

Clob I assume you have Global Entry that I was just approved for. There’s absolutely no appointments in IAH. How the hell do I get an in person interview? Do I just ask next time I’m coming back into the US?
Uhhhhh..... I went through the state department directly.

Reactions: DrinkToIt
ADVERTISEMENT