ADVERTISEMENT

OU football players go BOOM

Agreed. I had a good friend placed on probation bc a guy twice his size entered his property, threatened him and his wife and was intoxicated...my friend had a martial arts background and used it to keep the guy away...my friend damaged the guys eye and got in trouble for it...even though he was defending himself and his wife...the system sucks sometimes....my friend said the guy was on something serious bc he hit him with every shot he had and the guy kept coming forward like a zombie...

You do realize that criminal trespassing and a fight in a bar bathroom are not the same thing.

I'm sorry but I think some of you guys are ok with this because he's an OK fb player. I don't understand just because Joe Mixon beat a woman a woman a few years ago means another OK player deserved it.

I mean has the OK game gotten so out of hand for you that you cheer this kind of behavior? I read some of these replies and I'm starting to wonder. Who knows what the reaction would have been if the victim was Spencer Rattler.

You do realize that criminal trespassing and a fight in a bar bathroom are not the same thing.
You do realize that having a martial arts background and training holds you to a different type of accountability...and can be used against you by the guy with no training in a fight he loses...

I'm sorry but I think some of you guys are ok with this because he's an OK fb player. I don't understand just because Joe Mixon beat a woman a woman a few years ago means another OK player deserved it.

I mean has the OK game gotten so out of hand for you that you cheer this kind of behavior? I read some of these replies and I'm starting to wonder. Who knows what the reaction would have been if the victim was Spencer Rattler.

Not at all. These football players don't look like victims. They look like tough guys that picked on smaller dudes then learned their lesson the hard way. Im glad Rattler has the brains to not get into bar fights. The brothers aren't the ones talking mess.

Well I loved this video. I thought the one guy asked his brother "which one do you want?" The bigger OU players just got their asses kicked like punks. The Ou players were talking their crap and then boom they got urine in the face from like 100 guys who pissed on that floor. F them.

I didn't care one bit that it was a former Texas linebacker who got destroyed on 6th street about 10 years ago also by an MMA fighter.

Don't pick fights and you won't need to have your eye socket repaired. It's a pretty simple concept he has to learn the hard way.

Personally I think he is lucky, like I said a few post up, about 25 years ago I had to go to the funeral of a good buddy of mine who picked a fight with a guy who happened to be gang bangers, they didn't beat him they blew him away.

Reactions: DrinkToIt

Cali-- it strikes me that the well minded intentions that you believe man kind possesses is prevalent in all members of society. And it's admirable that you feel this way. You think that inherently, all people are good. And there's a part of me that agrees with you.

But what you don't realize is, that we as a species aren't as advanced as you think we are. We aren't too far away from being cavemen. Not far at all in fact.
Don't believe me? Look how we act when a minor global incident happens. Or a natural disaster may or may not be about to happen (storm/weather). We hoard things. We choose ourselves over our neighbors. We fight over toys and TVs during black Friday sales. We shoot people in the streets during protests and riots over actions they had nothing to do with. We shun people because their ancestors may or may not have oppressed people that weren't even alive in our lifetime.
We simply aren't as civil as the image you have in your head. Does that suck? Ya--- honestly it kinda sucks. But it's a reality.

Cali-- it strikes me that the well minded intentions that you believe man kind possesses is prevalent in all members of society. And it's admirable that you feel this way. You think that inherently, all people are good. And there's a part of me that agrees with you.

But what you don't realize is, that we as a species aren't as advanced as you think we are. We aren't too far away from being cavemen. Not far at all in fact.
Don't believe me? Look how we act when a minor global incident happens. Or a natural disaster may or may not be about to happen (storm/weather). We hoard things. We choose ourselves over our neighbors. We fight over toys and TVs during black Friday sales. We shoot people in the streets during protests and riots over actions they had nothing to do with. We shun people because their ancestors may or may not have oppressed people that weren't even alive in our lifetime.
We simply aren't as civil as the image you have in your head. Does that suck? Ya--- honestly it kinda sucks. But it's a reality.
What do you expect, we evolved from monkeys

I don't think all people are good some are born evil Hitler, and Charles Manson to name a couple. But all of this other stuff you posted hold on there.

You're reading to much into what I posted. I said that I'm starting to wonder if people are siding with those brothers because they put a beating an OK fb player. And there was no between the lines message in my reply.

I don't think all people are good some are born evil Hitler, and Charles Manson to name a couple. But all of this other stuff you posted hold on there.

You're reading to much into what I posted. I said that I'm starting to wonder if people are siding with those brothers because they put a beating an OK fb player. And there was no between the lines message in my reply.

This is where you're wrong, because there is no side to take. Some dudes got into a mutual fight in a bar. One side lost, end of topic. The loser doesn't get to say it wasn't fair and press charges because the other guy won. Point being is that it was mutual. If one side was trying to walk away and was pursued then everything changes, but that was not the case.

It was a bar fight. Will wait for all the facts but it appears the OU players got an ass whoopin that they probably deserved. Most of these bar fights end only with bruised egos. Unfortunately, the MMA boys took it to a different level. If they are truly trained then they should have also known when to stop. They were out for blood and entered that point of no return where they don’t stop. That’s not training or skill. That’s a mindset of anger and vengeance. Ultimately, all parties involved will deserve what they get as a result. Legally, I suspect the MMA boys will be paying for a lot more than the OU boys.

It was a bar fight. Will wait for all the facts but it appears the OU players got an ass whoopin that they probably deserved. Most of these bar fights end only with bruised egos. Unfortunately, the MMA boys took it to a different level. If they are truly trained then they should have also known when to stop. They were out for blood and entered that point of no return where they don’t stop. That’s not training or skill. That’s a mindset of anger and vengeance. Ultimately, all parties involved will deserve what they get as a result. Legally, I suspect the MMA boys will be paying for a lot more than the OU boys.

You are correct. Bottom line is, the OU players picked a fight with the wrong dudes, and it ended badly for them. Live and learn.

"'Many depictions of Lucy tend to show her alone in the wide savannah with her "husband" and one or two children, while the empirical data available tell us that such a concept of a small nuclear family is actually a very recent construction of human history,' he says.

'Such biases and stereotypes are moreover particularly relevant because they are profoundly related to longstanding constructed narratives about our "cosmic purpose" and about "progress", which are in turn deeply linked to racist and misogynistic ideas and tribal concepts.'"

FFS who says these creatures didn't mate for life or have developed social skills? The hell is racist or misogynistic about parents raising children in different capacities?

Reactions: freeper
This is where you're wrong, because there is no side to take. Some dudes got into a mutual fight in a bar. One side lost, end of topic. The loser doesn't get to say it wasn't fair and press charges because the other guy won. Point being is that it was mutual. If one side was trying to walk away and was pursued then everything changes, but that was not the case.

WINNER!!!!!

This is why I call cali soft, he has no idea about things like this.

If two guys want to fight and there is no weapons involved then that is on them, if one gets injured then it is on him, By video evidence it was plain that both sides wanted this fight so they fought. Next time maybe they will know better.

"'Many depictions of Lucy tend to show her alone in the wide savannah with her "husband" and one or two children, while the empirical data available tell us that such a concept of a small nuclear family is actually a very recent construction of human history,' he says.

'Such biases and stereotypes are moreover particularly relevant because they are profoundly related to longstanding constructed narratives about our "cosmic purpose" and about "progress", which are in turn deeply linked to racist and misogynistic ideas and tribal concepts.'"

FFS who says these creatures didn't mate for life or have developed social skills? The hell is racist or misogynistic about parents raising children in different capacities?
Sea apes. Look it up.

ADVERTISEMENT